playing with turtles

Donnie

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You decided to spend more time with them by playing. You had a extra room so you decided that Donnie can have a science lab . You got him a little lab creator . It had a mini chemical creator.

When you showed him he was so happy . He looked so cute with his googles. You played with Donnie for hours . You both had fun all the time.

Ralph

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were watching Ralph punching the punching bag . He was doing a good job then he moved it and then splinter was clapping and cheering.

B

Then he walked over and said if you wanted to you just said ok . You walked up to it and punched and it went flying off the hinges . Ralph just stood there in amaze . You both took turns punching it and played in till dinner .

Mikey

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey was reading his comics . You seemed interested so you went up and asked him if he had anymore.

He went to his room and grabbed more you asked what the characters were.

He named all twenty of the characters.You smiled and he grabbed a few papers . You had a idea and went and got siccors.

You cutted out some characters and posted them on the orange paper and mixed them up. He did the same as you played for a long time .

Leo

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He found a show just recently called space heroes . I had a idea you went up and got some

action figures from the tv show. He was so excited he jumped and grabbed them in  lest then a second and sat down. Then he asked if you wanted to play.

You were so excited you thanked him and then played .

Save me captain Ryan

No one hurts a lady

You guys played all through the night.