》𝒮𝒸𝑒𝓃𝑒 1

✰ You're male

✰ You're male.

✰ you're the grim reaper.

✰There will be explicit scenery 

✰Enjoy✰

》A Doctor's Day 》

Monday Morning at 5:00

"Sakura,"

A boy by the name of Sasuke Uchiha stood under a tree in front of his girlfriend Sakura Haruno, a doctor at Konoha Hospital. She had short pink hair and her doctor's uniform. She looked annoyed at the interruption of her work day and kept checking her watch. Sasuke kept looking at her and the watch before sighing.

"Let's break up."

Sakura stopped looking at her watch and her eyes widened as she looked up at him. "What?" She asked in disbelief. Thoughts were swarming in her head, she felt like she was about to faint but instead, she started crying. "What?Why?" She grabbed his hand with both of hers and walked towards him. Sasuke glared at her. "You care about work more than me!" He pushed her back and snatched his hand away from hers. "That doesn't make any sense!" She yelled and he scoffed. "You told me that you didn't mind me coming home late or working full hours! I give you money because you don't work at all!" She screeched and she started hiccuping. "Sakura I no longer need your money...because I've been seeing someone behind your back as well." He said it like it wasn't a serious thing, he said it like he didn't care about her or her feelings.

"You've been cheating on me!?" Sakura felt her throat clog up, her vision goes blurry. She dropped to her knees and whined. "Don't do this to me..please?" She begged and held her head down. Sasuke stepped back and rolled his eyes, she could hear him scoff. "You're pathetic." He turned around and walked away, leaving her to cry on the ground.

....

"Please, don't hurt me!" A man screamed, running down the hall. The person chasing him whistled and laughed. "It's your time, I'm here to collect you." The figure wore a long cloak and a hood over his head and in his hand was a scythe. "Chris came back." The figure didn't run, he didn't float, he just walked and whistled. Long dark purple hair and red eyes, the hood almost hiding his smirk. Chris kept running, the sound of his feet hitting the ground, echoed throughout the hall. He was so close to the exit that he wasn't, the hall grew longer and he felt like he wasn't even running anymore.

"Chris." The figure caught up to him. He was so close to his ear that he felt his body tremble. "You're mine." He whispered as the scythe went through him. The body began to evaporate slowly, the scythe sucking in every piece of his body and soul. The figure watched as the clothes dropped to the ground, nobody but him to see it happen. "This is getting tiring." The figure ripped off their hood and the scythe turned into a bracelet around his wrist.