Prologue

Hyujin saw his husband with someone else and was on the edge of his rage. ..

Minho - Are you ok Felix ( asked very politely.

Felix - Yes I am fine, thanks for giving me support.

As soon as Felix finished his sentence he received a hard punch on his face .

(Felix fell down on the ground , His mouth started bleeding ,He looked up to see who punched him and panicked after seeing his husband)

Felix - My lord! (said in panic)

Hyujin - How dare you "grabbed Felix hair and pulled him up"

Felix - Aaah leave me my hair is hurting (Crying)

Minho - My lord! You misunderstanding him .

Hyujin - Shut up (Bawl in anger)

Minho - ( scared)

{Hyujin dragged Felix all way Which Cause Scratches on Felix's Soft and Delicate Skin}

Felix - Leave me please (Begging for Mercy and holding Hyujin's hand with his both hands)

Hyujin - ( Threw him on bed ), When you know how bad I am you still show up your courage how shameless ( Evil laugh)

INTRODUCTION of few characters

Hyujin

{In the realm of fantasy and legends, Hyujin stands as a figure of immense power and darkness. Whispers echo throughout the lands,  his mastery in commanding dragons, creatures feared and revered by all. Hyujin is  known as the heartless Devil King, a title earned not only through his control over these mythical beasts, but also due to his reputation as the most heartless individual to walk the earth. His demeanor is cold and calculating, his every action seemingly driven by a desire for absolute dominion. Legends speak of his ability to bend dragons to his will, coaxing them to unleash their fiery breath upon his enemies or to soar through the skies as his formidable allies. The mere mention of his name sends shivers down the spines of those who have encountered the wrath of his dragon horde.
life span - immortal
{Parents died}

Felix

{Felix known for his kindness and love ,the only son of King Bangchan, unfolds with an intriguing twist. The young prince finds himself entangled in a predicament beyond his control when his father got death note because devil wanted to marry him ,
Age - 234 years
(Life span -mortal )
Parents (mother died when he was 20 year old , Father's name is King Bangchan)

Minho

He is step brother of devil king Hyujin , His nature is totally opposite from his brother, And he loves Hyujin and cares about his brother a lot but due to past misunderstanding Between Hyujin and His mother made both of them apart, Brother who al...

He is step brother of devil king Hyujin , His nature is totally opposite from his brother, And he loves Hyujin and cares about his brother a lot but due to past misunderstanding Between Hyujin and His mother made both of them apart, Brother who always used to be together became enemy
Age -12 year younger than Hyujin
Parents - (Father died , mother disappear after his father's death )

No more.... Because it's just a intro chapter 🤗
Don't forget to subscribe to get every update....