L<3ve?

At least I get the window sat I mutter to myself when I board the plane. My name is Alex. I am 16 years old and well lets just say my life is something. I am currently leaving my hometown of Melbourne Florida all the way to Ventnor New Jersey! Trust me though, it isn't as fun as you would think it is. After the fire that toke away my reason for existence I knew it would be coming. In the fire my belongings, dog, and father were taken from me. Now I'm stuck going to live with my mom, brother, and step-dad in Jersey.

I quickly take my lime green ipod nano out of my purple Coach purse. I plug in the ear plugs and turn the volume up to almost max. Music was the only thing that kept me truly sane anymore.

"This town is cold enough, I think it's sick of us." I quietly sing to the lyrics of Stop and Stare by One Republic.

As an explosion of laughter erupts next o me I let out a surprise shriek.

"Babe, you can't sing." a male voice states next to me.

"Excuse me?" I say taking out my ear plugs.

I turn my head to the right to see a boy around 16. He has jet black hair that falls right above his eyes in a sexy way. His green eyes shine bight making me gasp a bit at there beauty. He had on a smirk that made me want to slap him. All in all he was, hot.

" I said,'Babe, you can't sing.'" he states again with a smirk.

Did he just call me babe, um no one calls me babe.

"First, It's Alex not babe. Second, you have no right to make fun of my singing. Third, who are you?" I stated

" Adam, and Ba-" I interrupted with a growl, "Alex, you shouldn't go on American Idol." Adam finished with a wink.

"Uck." I say while putting back in my ear plugs.

Just as the good part of Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi was on,Adam rudely pulled out my ear phones.

"Hey!" I yell

"Bon Jovi, really?" Adam says with a chuckle.

"Yes! He is amazing." i state.

"You sicken me." Adam says in between fake gaging.

I roll my eyes while picking up my bag. I shove my pod in it and scrummage through it until i find the best thing ever.

"Cookie!" I squeal with delight.

"A giant cookie, really?" Adam says chuckling,"You're gonna get fat that way."

"Then I guess I won't share with you." I say sticking out my tongue.

I then realized how i looked on this fine day. i was wearing dark blue skin jeans, a tight fitting white t-shirt with little black hearts on it and black uggs. My dark brown curly shoulder length hair was pulled back in a ponytail with my side bangs down. My bright, light blue eyes were outlined in black mascara and eyeliner. My lips were to large for my liking and covered in candy cane flavored lip gloss, yummy. Freckles were laying across my nose and checks. I'm way to skinny for my own good at 90 lbs and I am only 5 feet tall! I'm okay looking, but nothing special.

I then remember Adam and my cookie. Before I had a chance to react Adam was tickling me.I laughed and laughed refusing to give up my cookie. When i started to have breathing problems I caved in and gave him 1/4 of my cookie with a smirk. He was surly something!

"Now theat we've bonded over theis big cookie, tell me about yourself."

"Hm, well I weigh 90lbs, and I'm 5 feet tall. In my old school I ran thee mile in track, I was on thee swim and dive team. i was thee lead in thee play two years in a row. At thee spring recital I did two ballet solos. One on point, one regular. I hate my mom, and my step dad. I have a little 8 year old brotheer,David. My dad and dog, Snuffy, died in a fire a week ago. That's why I'm moving to New Jersey. I have a cat, Jefferson, he is black, white, and fluffy. He is also on he plane. I'm 16 and my birtheday is June 18the. I like chinese food, pizza, chocolate, ice cream and COOKIES! I get all As in school. I am a bookworm and I love music. I am scared to death of geese. When I get mad you don't want to be near me. I always wear theis locket, because my dad gave it to me thee day of thee fire. It even has his picture in it. my favorite color is purple. I love seep, nd hate mornings. I also haveaclothees obsesion. And, well theats it." I say withe a smile.

"Wow, you're tiny!" Adam says while messing up my hair.

I scrunch up my nose and glare at him which only make him squeal,"Oh my, you look like a bunny! I'm gonna call you Buggs."

"Buggs?" I ask while tilting my head slightly to he right.

"Yeah, like Buggs Bunny." He exclaims.

"Fine theen you're Addy." I say while sticking out my tongue.

Before Adam can reply back the pilot makes an announcement saying me are starting to land. I take in a deep breathe and grab a piece of my Sweet Mint Orbit gum. I start to rapidly chew worrying about thee landing. All of a sudden i feel an arm wrap around my shoulder. I look at Adam to see him give me a reassuring smile. I smile back and lean in closer to Adam while we begin to descend. I close my eyes and don't open theem until thee pilot says we have safely landed. I theen grab my bag and go to thee baggage theingy. I grab my kitty, and my five suitcases. i give Adam a quick hug as i leave and head towards thee maroon Honda Civic.