Chapter 2

" Hello, Mohther.' I codly say jumping into the backseat.

"Hi." she says back just as mean.

We don't talk for the rest of the ride. When we get back to my farmilar white house, I start getting excited. I grew up here until I was 14. Then i mved in with dad down in Florida. I ran upstairs to my bright lime green room. i greeted my fat orange Tabby cat, Jack, who was lying on my already made bed.I happily started unpacking. It toke about four hours until i was done, but thats okay. Aftr that i jmped into bed and had a pleasent dream about Adam. It was the first of many.

When I awoke the next morning I went straight to work. I started by taking a nice warm shower. Then I dressed in plain blue skinny jeans with my tall nevy blue uggs. I put on a plain purple V-neck t-shirt. I let my hair stay down and it for once layed purfectly, nicely curled on my shoulders. I put on my eyeliner and masara, put on a lavendar sweatshirt, and grabbd my purple and white stripped and polkadot bookbag. I ran out the door trying to get to the bus stop before i missed the bus. I got there right before the bus arrived and jumped up the steps of the bus. i startd walking more towards the back when I tripped around row H. I started to put my hands out ready for the inpack of the ground. Although instead of the ground I felt a guys arm around my waist. He picked me up and put me on his lap. I tried to pull away hile saying thank you a few times but he wouldn't let go.

"Hey, thanks for the hello Buggs." Says the guy who is holding me on his lap.

I look up in surprise and hug Adam," Oh, Addy! You go to Ventnor High School?"

"Yup. I started here in 9th grade." he replies.

I decied this is great. Its October and I was worrided it would be hard to make friends, but it turns out I already have one.

I got Adam to take me sraight to the office o get my scheduale. It turns out we have the same sheduale and lockers next to each other. His last name is Clark and mine is Cha.My scheduale is...

Homeroom-Mrs. Lee

AP English-Mrs. Lee

Gym-Mr. Baldi

Drama-Ms. Vandyne

Lunch

Ap Math-Mr. Gaydos

AP Physics- Miss. Masters

Spanish 3- Ms.'Elmer

Economics-Mr. Burns

I was luckily up to date on all the lessons. When lunch rolled around Adam introduced me to all his friend. There was Liam the bleach blonde grey eyed surfer dude, Austin the curly brown hair brown eyed skater, and Dylan the brown haired dark blue eyed baseball star. Adam was by the way the football star! They were all really nice and funy, and thy were each in a few of my classes. When I was in Spnish I saw these two girls walk into class. One has brown hair and dark blue ees. She was wearing a Hoolister shirt and he other was gorgeous. She was wearing a cute grey scoop nect shirt and flare jeans. I knew them, they were Hannah and Doris my best friends from middle school. I ran up to them and engulfed them in a hug. We all ammiditely started talking and making plans. When Adam, Dylan, and Liam walked into class and sat down near u Doris and Hannah blushed. I started telling the guys about how Doris and Hanah were my fiends from when I was little. I could tell something was up with the girls so when class wasover i gave the guys all hugs and confronted them.

" They are poular and sexy!" Hannah screamed when i asked what was up with them.

"She means that they are very popular so how do you know them already?" Doris asked.

I explained how I meet Adam on the plane and he introduced the others to me. I could tell Hannah and Doris were sorta jelous

After school I foud out he lived on the next block over from me. I lived on Victoia Ave and he lived on Winchester. I made Adam give me a piggy back ride to his house because e were going to hng out there. When we turned onto his block I saw couple of farmilar looking guys. When we got closer I realized it as Drew Bell, Josh Coazy, Anthony Bose, and Aj Russ. They all went to old Ventnor Middle School as well. I guess Drew still lives in the same ld house. I jumed off of Adam's bak and ran to the guys. They looked confused.

"You guys really don't remember me?" I ased a bit hurt.

"Alex?" Aj gasped.

"Yes!" I yelled.

They all gave me hug. It was nice. After a few miutes I notuced that Adam wasn't with me. I turned around and saw im sitting on his porch. I told the guys I'd be right back and ran nextdoor to Adam's.

"Please come over and say hi with me." I begged giving him a puppy dog face.

"No,Alex. I dontlike them." Adam says shaking his head.

"Please Addy, for me." I plead using his special nicckname.

"Fine." He says raising his arms in surrender.

"Yay!" Isquealed iving him a hug.

I ran back to Drews pulling Adam along behind me.

I could tell that Drew looked really annoyed for ome reasn.

"So Alex, when'd you get back?" asked Anthony.

"Yesterday." I say happily.

"How'd you meet, Adam?" Drew asks, saying Adam's name like it hurt him by saying it.

I explained to them w we meet on the plane. Aj and Anthony thought it was cool, Drew looked a bit annoyed stll, and Josh seemed distracted. Wewee all sitting on the curb. e were in a line. t was Josh, Drew, Me, Adam, Anthony, and Aj. Adam ad is arm around me all protectivly, but I didn't eally care. I ask Anthony who his new locker buddy is, since we had lockers next to each other for all of middle school.

"Actually I'm in beween Drew and Adam." he remarks

"Wo, I'm on the other side of Adam. Hm, thats so cool." I say

After a bt Adam and i leave after I give all the guys hugs.

It has really been a great day.