Chapter 530

Lin Wenyu frowned even more. How could those young girls have provoked him?

She turned around and went back to her office.

After a while, Yuan Haoyang walked over.

Lin Wenyu looked up and crossed her arms. "Don't you know that you need to recuperate?"

"I'm here to return this to you." He pointed to the thermos of soup.

"Put it down. You can leave now. Also, go back and sleep. Don't blame me or the hospital if you don't recover well. We don't have that much time to fight a lawsuit with you."

"What's wrong with you tonight?" Yuan Haoyang pulled a chair and sat down.

Lin Wenyu looked up at him. "Do you expect me to be in a good mood with a patient like you?"

"I have something to ask you." Yuan Haoyang suddenly blinked. He was actually good-looking.

Even as Guo Xintao's fan, Lin Wenyu had to admit that Yuan Haoyang was slightly better than Guo Xintao in terms of looks. His peach blossom eyes were exquisite and enchanting. His looks could kill.

"Go ahead." Lin Wenyu would not be deceived by his appearance. Her tone was calm.

He was about to say something when Lin Wenyu's computer showed that there was an emergency. She stopped him. "Alright, stop talking. I have a patient coming. Give up your seat. Don't delay the patient's treatment."

Yuan Haoyang: "..."

Yuan Haoyang said, "I'm a patient too."

"I think you're doing very well. You're still strolling around in the middle of the night. You have the strength to scold people too. You don't look like you'll die no matter what. Hurry up and leave. Don't delay my work."

Yuan Haoyang could only stand up bitterly. He placed his hand on the desk for support and walked out slowly.

After seeing two emergency patients in a row, Lin Wenyu relaxed for a while.

She wondered if Yuan Haoyang was really recuperating.

This person could be considered a scourge if he stayed in the hospital.

She walked to the door of his ward and happened to see his assistant enter.

As his anti-fan, Lin Wenyu naturally recognized the people around Yuan Haoyang.

After the assistant went in, Yuan Haoyang asked, "Is it done?"

"Yeah, I've booked a room for those young girls."

"Got it." His lazy voice was weak.
The assistant walked out.

He walked straight out. Before he could pass through the long corridor of the hospital, he was stopped by Lin Wenyu.

"Doctor Lin, what are you doing?"

Lin Wenyu crossed her arms. "What did you mean when you said you booked a room for those young girls?"

"Doctor Lin, were you at the door just now?"

"Don't bother about that. Hurry up and tell me what you meant!" Seeing that the assistant didn't seem to want to say anything, Lin Wenyu snorted. "What do you think will happen to Yuan Haoyang and you if I spread this matter?"

The assistant quickly waved his hand. "Doctor Lin, you've misunderstood. Those girls are Brother Haoyang's fans. Because of the huge commotion between you and him, they found out that he was staying in the hospital here, so they came to see him. Those fans are still junior high school students. When Brother Haoyang found out, he was especially angry and scolded them. Then, Brother Haoyang called me and asked me to make arrangements. The ones who live nearby have already been sent back by car. It's dangerous for those who stay far away to go back now in the middle of the night, so he booked a room for them and even reported it to their parents. If you don't believe me, I'll show you my phone."