Chapter 559

No matter how she quibbled, she knew that she was doomed. She wanted to catch Jennie in the act, but who knew that Lisa would catch her acting out?

He Shihui was filled with regret. She didn't expect Lisa to come tonight.

She couldn't help but secretly glare at Wei Yuxin. If Wei Yuxin hadn't reported the news to her, she wouldn't have offended Lisa?

Wei Yuxin was also very afraid. How could she have known that things would turn out like this?

If she had known this would happen, she wouldn't have provoked him!

After Lisa had intimidated these people enough, he looked at Old Master He and Old Madam He. "Grandpa, Grandma, I'm sorry for being so busy until today. I wish you a happy birthday!"

The series of events just now allowed Lisa to roughly understand the situation in the He family. He knew that the two elders really liked Jennie, so he was very respectful to them.

Old Master He had long known of his reputation and was very satisfied to see him so humble. "It's good that you're here! Let's go downstairs and talk!"

"Grandpa, I want to change my clothes first!" Jennie said with a smile.

"Then I'll go downstairs with Jennie later," Lisa said calmly.

"Alright, alright," Old Master He said in satisfaction and brought Old Madam He downstairs.

Wang Hui, He Shihui, and Wei Yuxin felt their legs become extremely weak. They didn't know how they got there. When Old Master He turned to them, his expression was very dark.

He Shihui knew all too well how clumsy their performance was at that time. If Jennie had done something wrong, her grandparents would naturally be angry at her and would not hold her accountable.

But now, not only was Jennie fine, but she was also Kim Lu. The more her grandfather thought about it, the more disappointed he would be in her!

He would think that Jennie and her were just too different. Just thinking about it made He Shihui's heart turn cold.

Lin Xiruo was still holding He Jiang's arm and could not believe her eyes. "Hubby, so our daughter has inherited my talent in painting?"

"Yes."

"She inherited everything?" Lin Xiruo was delighted.

"She's more skilled than you are!" He Jiang smiled.

Lin Xiruo hit him. "You're too much. How could you say that about me?"

"Our daughter inherited her skills from you, and if it wasn't because of that, she wouldn't have been able to come so far."

"That's more like it." Lin Xiruo was finally satisfied and felt even happier. It turned out that her daughter was so much like her.

After those people left, Lisa leaned against the wall and looked down at Jennie. "It turns out that the He family isn't as good as you said on the phone."

Jennie had always been a person who only reported good news and not bad news. She smiled at him and said, "But as you can see, Grandpa and Grandma treat me very well. Mom and Dad can also protect me. Wang Hui and He Shihui are just flies. They can't pose any threat to me."

"Flies don't bite, but they're still disgusting." Lisa gently stroked her chin. "I'm sorry I'm late. I haven't been able to protect you."

"You look so handsome when you say sweet nothings!" Jennie stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.