Blessed be the mystery of love

Chaos, the kind that gets your mind racing.
Loud, the rhythm of your heart beating.
Exhaustion, the moment you are defeated by your mind.
Surrender, the darkness falls, another time you die.
Love, who remains in you when you are left behind by life.

And you remained in me, after every event of devastation. A dweller of the purple valley, people like me don't fall for the love that demands to explore beloved's world before confessing if it wants to stay. People like me don't wait to see if it works. Something like love isn't a pretty accident. Something about the way this world burns our surfaces make us seek the soul of love. The way we are unheard makes us hear the voices of our cores. We fall in love way before we know their names, long before they know about us. And we love who they love. We love who loves them. We belong to them from worlds apart with the kind of faith that separates the sea for a traveller to walk through it to reach his home.
With a faith that invincible I have begun to adore your presence in the same world as mine. Reason called me a fool. People separated my truths from you, they called you a dream, my reality was too far from you. You were my unobtainable.
Wasted souls like mine but aren't scared of the consequences. Ashes, we don't fear the blaze. Like a test of my fate, I walked away with reasons , far from you. Like my destiny you waited at the end of every road.

Blessed be the mystery of love, they kill you slowly each day to teach you what it is like to live like a miracle beautiful. They test your limits until the sane and the insane looks equal, they destroy until you are fertile enough to become a rainforest of your own.

Blessed be the thirst of your soul that brings you to me, and I am convinced that one of us is the storm, the other is the shore.

You remained after every downpour of darkness that took away myself from me, like destruction is my need for something divine and beautiful. You, the moon that makes the walk to the light an adventure unforgettable.