What will the world be like in 2075?

From an economist's point of view, overall it is a thriving economy, with many countries having achieved notable economic progress, but there are still few countries trying their best to reach economic goals essential for them to acquire the status of developed nations.

All together the World presents a very rosy picture in 2075. Particularly for the one who only notices superficial details and does not care much about anything, other than his/her own life and that of his/her loved ones. As long as everything is fine within this emotional circle he/she feels there is nothing wrong with the world.

However, that is not true!

Because the world in 2075 is like a rose blooming over a branch laden with thorns. But the population of men and women with less sensitive attitude, only see the rose, without realising that the base of the rose is now covered with thorns, to the extent that the stem and the branch that used to bear the rose, have transformed into a coral like formation of thorns. And it takes a sensitive person to realise this change and not get carried away by the sight of the rose. That actually is waiting to be plucked by someone from this thorny nightmare.

So, what has changed in 2075 and why did I refer to the thorn and rose analogy?

There is a reason that you shall comprehend better as you conclude reading this blog post.

The early morning rush still dominates the daily office routine, people still have to deal with their Monday blues, there is trade and commerce that is growing at a much faster pace than today in 2023, and technology is part of every human transaction. By transaction I mean every interaction of human beings: social, economic, personal, emotional, physical and mental. Technology has become an integral part of everyday life, and without it nobody can imagine to lead a normal lifestyle.

Most humans will find it difficult to survive for more than a week without these technology driven smart interfaces and platforms.

It is like a blessing that all humans feel indebted towards, but they are beginning to realise its adverse effects on their overall development. Especially social and interpersonal development, which is why humanity is endangered by a very unique form of crisis, the inability to forge long lasting relationships.

When you go to a departmental store you are greeted by self aware humanoids. You do not visit the cash counter for payments, the moment you exit, the system already knows the list of items purchased by you and deducts the total amount from your account. It is a special account with a purpose built isolated existence to avoid it from being compromised.

As you exit the departmental store, the shopping details are sent to your device, dedicated for banking related transactions and shopping purposes only.

This device is custom developed and is designed not to be hacked by any system expert. It always creates different network paths and the main IP that it rides to connect with data receiving entity, is automatically bifurcated into multiple network threads, which merge at another IP hosted on state of the art WAN systems, where this information is first parsed via decryption and re-encryption buckets, that then ride multiple network threads, before merging as single network, with consolidated information, where now it is managed by another state of the art concept, that in 2075 is called network policing.

Once it detects a packet of information, it is able to understand the randomly generated decryption key at the source, this allows it to recognise the receiver network IP, and then it pushes these information packets into multiple pseudo networks, which converge via a randomly generated secure network to push the packet of information into the receivers network.