𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Author

Vidhi tried to analyse the case, but she lacked few details of the opponent. So, she called her dad, Mr. Jairaj Bakshi. Within two rings he picked up her call.

"Ha baccha, bolo" he spoke.

"Dad, wo aapke secret researcher hai na, unko bhejo na"

"Kya hua beta, sab theek toh hai ?"

"Mai theek hu Dad, ek case aayi hai. Ussi silsile mein"

"Theek hai, bhijwa dunga. Aur kuch beta ?"

Then the father-daughter duo spoke for a while and hung up.

Mr. Bakshi was a renowned businessman, he would always be cautious before making a business deal by knowing the background of the collaborator first. The very reason of him hiring a personal detective for himself.

Within few hours, the detective - Samarth Soni was in her office. He was a bit younger to Vidhi in age and hence refers her as 'Di'.

"Di" he called her standing at ther office's threshold.

"Yes Samarth, please come in" she welcomed him and made him comfortable.

"So, Samarth. Coming directly on the topic, I need a few details about Mr. Sachin Pradhan and Shitij Tiwari"

"Mr. Pradhan is a CEO of HTRD named company. Shitij Tiwari is a land owner in Street 32. Please don't delay and keep this investigation on priority, I need to have these details within two days is this possible ?"

"Sure, Di. I'll try my best" he proclaimed.

"I trust you" I assured him.

A few hours later, I made a legal document of Mr. Naksh Arora's case. Naksh. His name sounds sweet. Her subconscious mind was drafted in between her thoughts.

She sushed her brain and continued working.

Time skip [ 3 days later ]

Vidhi got all the necessary details by Samarth and analysed them. She made a mental note to visit Shitij Tiwari, the land owner.

She got ready for the meet and drove off to Street 32. She had a conversation of good twenty five minutes and walked off.

Time skip [ Court day ]

Vidhi was waiting for Naksh at the court room threshold. She saw him.

"Good to know you're on time" Vidhi complimented Naksh.

He just simply smiled. And the announcement was made and the went in.

The judge entered and everyone stood up to pay respect and sat after him. The proceedings began as judge allowed to do so.

The judge asked for the petitioner's side first so Vidhi stood up and went before him.

"Your honour, Mr. Sachin Pradhan has tried to calumniate my client Mr. Naksh Arora, by bribing the land owner" she addressed the Judge.

To which Mr. Shrivastav, the advocate of Sachin Pradhan stood up in defence.

"No, Your honour. Those are not false accusations" he said with dominance evidence in his voice.

"Your honour, Shitij Tiwari owns the land. And Mr. Pradhan took it illegally and forced the architect to construct a design of his fabrication. When Naksh got to know about the illegal property of Sachin Pradhan, he refused to work with him. And to blank out the 'legal' aligations on him, he poured It on Naksh Arora" Vidhi explained.