𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Shayra

We got home and it was officially late evening. We just had a light chit chat with the family and retired to our beds. Upon changing into our comfortable wear, we headed to our bed. I saw Vihaan lazing around the bed and scrolling his phone whereas I was keeping my used stationary properly at its place. 

Also keeping a water bottle near his nightstand, I switched off the lights and made my way to my bed. AC was on so I decided to put on my blanket nearly at my elbow level and turned to face the wall. I heard a sound. I guess Vihaan had kept his phone on the table, and I felt him grabbing the blanket too. 

Meanwhile my mind was clustered by his thought, I found solace in his presence today. I loved how we enjoyed together. How comfortable we grew in a less amount of time. I was grateful that I had a understanding partner who I can trust, rely on. Who can care for me. Thinking of all good about my husband, I felt a little jiggle near my stomach! 

"Vihaan!" I whispered when I learned he hugged me from behind, keeping his arms on my stomach and pulling me more into him. 

"Ji" he whispered back in his sleepy voice. Snuggling more in me. He even entangled our feet and hugged me tighter and slightly placed his face on the crook of my neck. I can feel his breath  fanning on my neck. And it was hot. So damn hot!

"What are you d-doing?" 

"Uhm" he said and snuggled more and placed his hand beneath my tee. And that was it. I stopped breathing! I couldn't think straight anymore. He made me turn towards him and asked in his serious tone "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"NO!" My voice came out desperately! He giggled lightly on that maybe he knew how badly I want him? "It's better this way" he again made me turn and we were drifted in our previous position. 

"Tell me if you are uncomfortable" he authorized. But his deep voice in sleepy tone is just- undeniably hot.

"Dukh ki sham ho ya sukh ka sawera, sab kuch qubool hai agar sath ho tera" I whispered in a low voice.

[ Be it evening of sorrow or the morning of happiness, everything is acceptable if you are with me ] 

"Shayra" I heard him utter and he held me more tighter than before. His arms touch the bottom of my chest and he didn't want to leave me. My breathing got heavy and I could feel the atmosphere tense. 

"We won't, if you're not ready."

"Hmm, lets just sleep" I affirmed distracting from the topic. I really don't know how to react at such situations. I will learn, hopefully. and I took a turn and snuggled into his chest. And I felt home. He's my home. My husband, my home.

Next morning.

Sunrays peeked from the window and it broke my sleep. Lazily I shifted to hide my face in comfort, but a known warmth and smell engulfed me in it. I slowly looked up to see Vihaan still sleeping peacefully. How attractive features he has!! I slowly traced my fingers to the outline of his face.

I got up slowly, shooing his hands off me swiftly so that his sleep isn't disturbed. I went to the restroom to do my morning routine. I was all fresh now, all set for a new day.

When I stepped out of the restroom, I saw my husband still sleeping! I went to his side of the bed and sat on the void space present. Last night cuddles flashed in my memory and I couldn't help but grin. They were cute! As a reply, I should kiss him, shouldn't I?

I slightly moved to his level and placed a soft and light kiss over his cheek. When I was returning back to my posture, he hugged me and brought me to bed!

"Vihaan!"

"Good morning though, indeed it is a good morning."

"You know, you can do this stuff even we are awake.."

"Shut up! You stink!!" I giggled and moved out of the bed.

"Mood ruiner!" he nodded and went to the restroom, whereas I was at the vanity table getting ready.

I was done, but he was still in the restroom. So I gave him a call from outside "Vihaan, come for breakfast soon"

"Okay" I heard from him.