A family morning 18+

I slowly surfaced to the waking world, prompted by hands carresing my body. I purred with satisfaction, remembering the night before. It was something to tell your grandkids, a lovely date that started with bloodshed and fire, ending in a passionate night. I stretched my body lazily and flipped to lay on my stomach. The hands continued to carress me as I heard a soft laugh coming from two directions.

- You are like a cat, darling - Nik smiled at me when I met his eyes with one of mine. The other stayed shut, enjoying the sensations. I felt complete and powerful. I was content and a thought occurred. I could help Nik feel the same in just a few days. A Cheshire grin spread on my lips and startled him, judging by his reaction.

- And what is that grin for, my dove? - Elijah's voice was heard on my other side. I supported myself on one elbow to look at him and also take a note that Enzo was missing in our pile of bodies.

- Where is Enzo? - I asked, wondering if he was out, having murderous fun without me.

- He went to bring us all breakfast. - Nik told me, trailing a finger from my hips to my shoulder blades and back. - We didn't want to cook and we all could use with a meal - He smirked suggestively.

- Oh, darling - I purred next to his ear - I will feed you, you only needed ask. - Then I moved my hair out of the way and inclined my head for a better access.

- Are you certain, darling - I could see his heasitation, so I tried to explain.

- We are mates - I told him kindly - Your hapiness is my upmost priority and if you need to feedor anything else, ainam here to meet your needs. - I looked at Elijah and added - All of you.

- Will you be ok? - He asked, carresing my arms - We did drink from you last night as well.

- Do not worry - I told them and elaborated - As your mate I will not be hurt if you drink from me daily, but you most likely will not need it. My blood will make you fuller for longer and also stronger. I am also able to feed of you, but my magic will not harm you as it can with others. It will only bring you pleasure.

At my words they both nodded in understanding and Nik moved closer towards me, carresing my neck and jaw as he went. He cupped my face and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I felt a burst of affection rising in my chest, almost braking through my eye ducts. My eyes were misty with my hightent emotion, so I closed them to gain my footing, only to open them again as I felt pressure on my jaw.

- Don't you dare look away from me, love - Nik wispered to my lips - I want to see into your soul and keep staring until we are consumed by eachother.

I smiled at him, giving all I got, so he could know how much I cared for him. No, I actually loved him, them. I already loved the three of them and I will for eternity. I left my eyes to speak to him and once again gave him the invitation. He did not hesitate again and after a soft kiss on my neck I felt his teeth sink in my flesh. The feeling of him drinking my blood exhilarated me immensely. My own hunger rose and as I felt his gulps slowing down I took action.

My eyes swirled purple once more as I grabbed the back of his neck, pulled him fiercely, turning him on his back, with me straddling his hips. I pulled on his hair to open his still bloody mouth and I started devouring them and feeding on him. A purple must started leaving his gaping mouth and entering my own. The feeling of his life force entering my body was just as intoxicating as having his dick in me.

That just gave me an idea. I could feel his hardness between my thighs, so I only positioned our bodies and impaled myself on him. It seemed both stimuly were a bit too much, because in a few thrusts we reached our peak. I felt his release in me, his seed filling me up to the brim. But the hunger in my body was still present.

One look told me I was too forcefull and he would not be able to continue for a while. So my creature looked for another mate to feed off. Elijah was still in bed with us I noted and I smiled quizzically, my creature still on full display, purple must, glowing skin and magically blowing hair.

He was laying on the bed next to us, observing my changes with interest. It seemed last night was a blur for all of us with the mating lust and all and many details were fuzzy at best. When noting my unsaid question he layed back on the pillows and waited for my next move. I removed myself from Nik and crawled seductively towards Lijah. Once over his body, I did not waste any time. He was hard and willing, so I sat on his lap and took him all in with a soft moan.

He gripped my hips and assisted with my movements, pumping in and out of my body. I gripped his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. Lust and affection were swirling in a stormy cloud inside of them. I projected all my love and desire through our bond. He gripped me even tighter, his thrusts harder with each second. I crashed my lips to his and started drinking hungryly, raising our own high that way.

Since I already fed once, I took from him slower and gentler, our extasy prolonged. I knew if I wanted, I could make us orgasm here and now, but gentle torture was hot and I wanted to give him all the attention I could. I felt Nik leaving the bed at one point to go have a shower.

I decided to play a little and slowed my movements to a sensual torture. His eyes darkened considerably and he grawled at me.

- You are playing a dangerous game here, little dove - His grip tighter on me, my own core pounding with need.

- What are you going to do about it? - I was being a brat and I knew it. I suspected him of being a dom and I wanted him to be himself fully around me. Those tight suits definitely spoke volumes of his desire for rules and control. So it was no surprise with his next action.

In a flash I was on my hands and knees, being taking hard from behind. His hand fisting my hair as the other was bruising my hip, he was hitting on all the best spots, his hit rod pumping in and out of my pussy with gusto. I was not ashamed of my miauling escaping with each of his thrusts. The smack on my bum was not unexpected, but fully appreciated, as it brought me closer to my peak.

- You are not allowed to come until I say so - his voice rumbled behind my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine. All I could do at that moment was nod. He did not appreciate that, judging by the harder smack on my bum - Words, pet.

- I will not come until ordered, sir - I told him, feeling my desire building up with my words.

- Good girl - He grawled, yes, grawled and the noise went directly to my clit. My mate was claiming me and I loved it. My walls pulsed in anticipation, but were halted by another smack and I wimpered.

- I told you to hold, didn't I - he demanded and stilled inside me as punishment for my near release. I felt the orgasm getting further away from me and I wanted to cry.

- Yes sir - I almost wispered - I am sorry sir. I will be a good girl, please fuck me more - I was not ashamed to beg, I needed his cock, his come and I needed it now. I knew with sertainty he will not let me come if I displeased him in any way.

- Good - was all I heard behind me when the sensetion of his cock, burying deep inside me came back. I cried with gratitude. - I will give you a present for being so obedient, my dove.

Then I was flipped over, my legs high on his shoulders, my wrists gripped tightly by his hands and his dick buried deep inside me once more. The new angle gave me the additional push I craved and I was seconds from my reliese. I bearly registered begging for permission before a growl 'come' filled me through the bond and I exploded around his hard rod.

I could say I was ashamed as a succubus to have lost consciousness from one orgasm, but I would be lying. The feeling was too good to feel anything but happiness about it. I felt spent and full at the same time. I barely registered being carried away and put in a bathtub, his warm body sitting behind me to support me and wash my thrumming skin.

We spent almost an hour, me laying on his chest and him slowly carresing my body with a wet sponge. The aftercare was beautiful and sensual. I could feel our emotional bond strengthing itself further and I felt content.

When we were done we put on some clothes and joined the boys in the kitchen for a hearty breakfast. My mind was clear, my bond with my mates was humming happily and I was ready to free Nik from his curse. Life was good.