Prologue

(Before the events of the story)

In the realm of the multiverse, a man, or should I say, virus, flies around the deep blue space of the multiverse. He is just chilling, witnessing all the events occur around a single wall. He is not like the Watcher from What If?, where instead, he can interact with other universes with no consequences. 

???: "Do-do-do-do-dee-dah-dee-dah-do-do" as he hums happily observing life in its purest form and darkness as his worst nightmares.

???: "What the hell? He discovers some gay shit occurring to everyone living on that universe. Fuck no!"

He then points his finger at the universe, then it starts to glow teal. A laser zapped out and went to its core. In a matter of seconds, BOOM!!!  Nothing was left of that universe, except for petty ash and rust. 

???: "Well, that was one thing taken care of."

He doesn't just observe. He enjoys the fun shit he likes to do. He is canonically a fan of all evil, notably by the wickedness and their natural. And just a few months ago, he became a notable fan of the SMG4 fanbase. He even made a couple universe based on that.

???: "Let's see. When I feel like it, imma just watch a whole-ass zombie apocalypse occur on one universe, and then go meet in person with some people in another to tell them WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM AND THEIR LIVES!"

He grabs a couple of bottles of Jarritos and Sangria and starts drinking them. He dozed for a handful of minutes and suddenly, he had a nightmare and bolted out of the couch, smashing a lightbulb on the ceiling.

???: Ouch! What the actual fu..." 

Before he could finish his sentence, he noticed a speckle of his power flow off his head due to the blood scratch it contained. It quickly flew out of his place and into a universe. He quickly noticed this and went to spectate what was gonna happen. Unfortunately, he could tell something that could the shatter the realms of worlds. That universe where some of his power went through began to glow immensely and then all of a sudden, it started to glow pink and black. 

???: "Oh shit. No, no, no, no, no, FUCK! What have I done?? Why the fuck I have that damn lightbulb above me." 

Then, ??? notices that the glowing universe started to go towards the direction of another universe, where everything was normal and the way ??? wanted to be

???: "If I have time, I might get 4 and his crew ready to prepare for a war they never expected to be ready for." 

He speeds boosted himself towards the world, as the fate of both worlds will remain unknown...until later

[Notes: I never thought I would actually start this till now. Now, I have a feeling to do it and might get liked for it. Part 1 coming shortly. Now, let's go.]