Chapter 2: ??? vs The Black

Meanwhile, while peace remains in the distant universe, ??? was off, soaring through the space in regards to stopping the pink universe before it reached the other. 

???: "Aw, man, why am I doing this. I should be at my place, chillin as usual, but now I'm here, saving the multiverse, ig."

He began to catch pace, and upon arrival, he figured he need to use his tacokinesis to relocate to a distant area. But before he could do that. he was shot at, right in the chest. 

???: "Oww, man, what the fuck?"  He looked around and he saw nobody.  "But, how the hell did I got shot at..."  

And then again, he was shot again. This time, he figured where it came from. But not where he expected to be from. 

???: "So, no wonder I am wasting my time for good uses. I should've known that universe was hostile."

The pink universe noticed that ??? was threatening their plans of destruction (geez, who knows why?), so they armies, ships, and weapons in response to their attack. But no worries, ??? has experience of combat thanks to their alternatives who he can shapeshift from. But he knows that he can't shapeshift in the embodiment of space, but still, his basic form knows combat, so he went himself into battle and prepared himself for a fight. He puts on his Android pods, and plays Paradise by Coldplay and he flew in. 

Shots begin to fire and he began to deflect all shots. He then fired lasers of his own, which began to detonate ships and whole armies. The ships, upon noticing this, began to let their men out, who flew towards ??? and began their punches, aiming precisely at him. But as usual, he dodged them and went into full-on hand-to-hand combat, fighting them off with shift movements of his hands and legs, breaking his enemies' bodies and their rotations, with often executions ??? made on his own. He eventually beat every one of them, but he knew he was done. More supplements and reinforcements were brought in. ??? realized that in order to get this settled in, he had to destroy the whole universe to do so. So, he zoomed off, to each little planet and destroyed each one of them into ash, disintegrating at every second. But he knew he wasn't alone, as he followed his multiple enemies, fighting him to protect their homes. ??? managed lose their trail on him, and he continued to detonate every planet he saw. 

In the end, two remained: one that resembles Earth and a huge planet, who ??? assumed it was where the main force was coming from. He started to get his blast ready, going on into full max. But before he could finish it off, something came to him, and was hit, losing the energy. ??? saw two people in robes, one short and one in a full cloak. 

--- 1: "So, you thought you could try to stop us. Ha!, what a pathetic thought!"

--- 2: "Heh...that's right. You pathetic bitch-ass can't stop us!"

???: "I don't even know why y'all do this, but since y'all are heading towards a universe I actually like, I have to stop you then. So, when y'all are done gloating, come at me, then!"

--- 1: "Heh, bet"

The 3 went on into a full on 1v2 combat round and during the fight, he recognized them who they are. but wasn't so sure. 

???'s thoughts: "a short green guy and one with short green eyes...wait a minute."

Before he could continue, he felt that they began to overpower him, so he empowered himself into Rondo 2 and eventually, he beat them two, with ??? going into drill and killing --- 1. ---2 turned and noticed his friend turned to ash. Feeling anger, he shot his blast and struck ??? in the left eye, then he zoomed off into the Earth.

??? went unconscious from that blast, but he got himself back up quickly. He then noticed the blast --- 2 made and felt it, and it became true horror as he felt this: 

 He then noticed the blast --- 2 made and felt it, and it became true horror as he felt this: 

???:"No fucking way...the Black spirit! If that is so, then that must be...Earth Black!"

But as he noticed this, he realized he was too late. It already breached into Earth-7 (the one he likes) and began it way

???: "I gotta go now. There is still time!"

He zoomed off at speeds, in hopes of making there. 

Earth Black

--- 2 arrived and landed in the fortress, where the others were waiting

--- 2: "Sir, we lost him, but I lost my friend during the fight"

Leader: "His sacrifice was necessary in order to gain what we seek, and as we know, we have arrived"

He looks out and saw Earth 7, floating peacefully around. 

Leader: "Get everyone ready, the time has come!"

--- 2 left and went to a particular area, where he found him sitting there, scraping the walls with a butter knife. 

---2: "Yo, the time has come. Ready, homie?"

He sat there in silence and then, he turned around.

?: "Oooo, Mario's ready to beat the literal shit of some deadasses!"