Chapter 3: Oh...shit

It was another day in the universe of Earth-7 and everybody was chillin. Luigi has invited Saiko into some gardening. SMG4 and Tari were off playing video games. Bob and Melony were committing 3rd degree crimes all over the city. Meanwhile, Meggy and Mario were enjoying their walk to the park after having Italian for lunch. 

Meggy: "Beautiful day isn't it."

Mario: "Yea...hmmm, do you feel any better now?"

Meggy: "I still receive heavy trauma from the trip, but at least I feel better. 

Mario: "That's nice to hear. What do you have in mind after this?"

Meggy: "Well, I usually take you to Splatfest training, but it has ended years ago, so idk what."

Mario: "Well, idk either, but this day just feels good."

Meggy: "Yea, what's the worse that could happen?"

She just HAD to say it

All of the sudden, the sky became immensely dark, and in matter of milliseconds, a giant planet was floating above the sky. It was bigger then the sun, so it blocked any chance of sunshine around it. People were starting to panic and fires started to ablaze. Mario looked at Meggy.

Mario: "I don't wish to be rude, but you had to say it, didn't you."

Meggy: "My bad, Mario. Usually, you make it happen mostly."

Mario: "That's a fair point."

Then, Boopkins showed up behind them. 

Boopkins: "Guys! Oh, thank god you are alright. Come with me at my lake. I've brought the others. Let's go."

Mario and Meggy began to follow Boopkins, but as they went, they didn't notice figures appeared nearby. 

Leader: "So this is it. The world we are destined to take over and exterminate. Go out and make as much destruction as you can."  

The other figures left and soon, the city started to turn into ruin and began to start killing people. The leader soon noticed the castle.

Leader: "So, this is where SMG4 and his crew lives. Yo, grab our best people and come with me. We got people to start noticing our power."

??--?: "Right with you." He went inside the ship.

Eventually, the Leader did not notice SMG3 hiding nearby and he overheard everything. 

SMG3: "Shit. I gotta warn the others." 

3 snuck away and began to make his way towards the gang. 

Boopkin's Lake

Mario and Meggy arrived at the castle and nearby the lake, where everybody else was waiting. 

SMG4: "Thank god y'all are safe. So y'all already know why we are here (he points to the sky). Now idk what is, but we got to get ourselves ready for anything."

Tari: "Babe, I don't know if we're ready."

SMG4: (gets closer to Tari) "Don't worry. We have faced many enemies into our lives. We fought Waluigi, Francis, SMG3, The Zero virus, and even Wren. This will be no different. I have hope that we can do this. (looks at everybody). Get your weapons now!"

Tari energized herself and got her robotic arm preparing its weapons. Saiko grabbed her hammer and Meggy got her Slaptshot. Melony turned into her deity form and Bob prepared his guns and knives. Boopkins got his anime pillow, since he can't really fight (you suck :( ). SMG3, Mario, and Luigi grabbed their guns and powered their natural abilities.