Character Profiles

El Glacier- Dirty Blond Long Hair / Black shirt and black jeans with gold arm amour that can fold off the arm and be used as a whip/grappling tool.

Character Age- 716

Star sign- Scorpio

Character Birthday- 20th Nov

About- El is a Kind and Compassionate member of the Squad and was the one who started it, growing up in a normal family but losing her younger Brother through an accident with him not being able to control his Time power, She's determined to make a difference in the world and make their universe one to enjoy. 

Power- Teleportation, Flying, Ground Shakes, Gold Lightning, Object Creation, Gold Aura Blasts, Mind Communication

Shadow/Shad King-Black Hair With Red Stripes/ Wears jeans and black shirt with chains

Star sign- Aires

Character Age- 725

Character Birthday- 1st April

About- Shadows a Funny and My personal Favourite Character, He's the funniest character and also the most childlike of the Squad. Coming from a powerful dark magic family he was abused and replaced for his cousin for his unusual hair as a kid. He's the most powerful of the group but sometimes doesn't even know what he's doing, he has an obsession for anything "Cookies" but has a Smart side to him that's shown a couple of times when he feels its necessary.

Power- Dark Aura's, Energy Shocks, Dark Magic, Mind Communication, Heaps Of Unknown Powers, Flying, Teleporting.

Severus/Sev Darkly- Black wavy hair to the shoulders that covers a lot of his face/ Black Jumper and Black pants with a white collar

Star Sign- Capricorn 

Character Age- 713

Character Birthday- 11th Jan

About- Severus is a complicated and Serious member of the group, usually coming up with plans and the big thinker of the Squad. Always looking out for everyone in the group and making sure everything goes according to plan. He's known for his location finding and mind skills. As a teenager Severus' universe was destroyed by an unknown threat and as the only one to survive the disaster he aims to use everything he's learned to help others and the group.

Power- Mind Connection, Purple Aura's, Powerful Mind Reading, Ability to destroy someone's mind, Create a 3d map and see where everyone is and what their doing, Flying, Teleporting.

Steven Crown- Black Hair With White Strips/ Wears Hoodies and Blue jeans

Star sign- Virgo

Character Age- 683

Character Birthday- 13th Sep

About- The most neutral of the Squad coming from a universe with no magic, having to go from a normal school kid to a member in the most powerful group. Steven is a multiverse version of "Shadow King" as they have similar hair just with different colours. He enjoys going along with the group and learning more as he goes being the youngest of the group, being able to communicate or get along with anyone and usually talks for the group.

Power- Mind Connection, Future Visions, Portals, Aura blasts, Aura hoverboards, Flying, teleporting.

Blue (Last name unknown)- Dark brown long hair / Black t-shirt with a black skirt and dark tall boots and black bandages on arms

Star sign- Capricorn

Character Age- 22

Character Birthday- 14th Jan

About- Being new to magic she's determined to find out everything she can and become the most powerful hero, risking not just people but friends lives to achieve her goal. Having some anger issues and big ideas she's looking for a chance to prove herself but at the risk of revealing herself and her past.

Power-Mind connection, Beginner in Dark Magic, Flying.

Leo King- Black messy hair / a royal sort of coat and formal clothing

Star sign- Libra

Character Age- 720

Character Birthday- October 8th

About- Heir to the throne of a dark family, he tries to live up to hats expected and become an important and memorable leader. Being Shadow's cousin he hasn't seen him in over 600 years and has no idea how powerful he has become.  Leo helped Blue when she was young to learn dark magic helping her with her past problems but as she comes to him for help he doesn't want to help with her new goal.

Power- Average at Dark Magic, Mind Connection, Teleporting

Other Characters-

Cali Kolonga- Blue's closest team member/ twins with Tali

Tali Kolonga- A team member of Blue's/ Twins with Cali