(Scene 51) The Final Fight

(Leo's walking alongside the leader of the army heading towards the village)

Leo- Are you sure I'll be able to get what I'm looking for?

Leader- If you tell me I could keep an eye out for it

Leo- I would not trust anyone with information like that, especially someone I just met

Leader- I knew you're father, so you can trust me

Leo- Just leave me to what I'm here for, I'm only sticking with you to draw it out, once it's mine again you'll be no use to me

Leader- I understand

(Leo walks behind the leader making sure he's not seen but is able to have a good view)

(The army stands at the edge of the bridge looking towards the village)

(Blue falls from the sky and lands at the middle of the bridge, then shows her head and looks directly at the army)

Blue- You're not welcome here

Leader- How'd you know we were coming?

Blue- Unlike you, I like to know my surroundings

Leader- we'll lucky for us we knew you'd come, we've seen what you can do and you'll be nothing against us.

Blue- I'd like to test that

Leader- fine with me

(The leader signals his hand as the entire army of about 3,000 monster looking creatures run towards Blue)

(She jumps in the air over about 1,000, lands in the middle of them, brings out the crystal and sends an electricity wave among them all)

(Only about 200 of them fall down the others looking unscratched)

(Leo then jumps over the crowd right towards Blue trying to grab the crystal)

(Blue doges and he rolls on the ground, gets up and looks her dead in the eye)

Leo- That's not yours

Blue- Finders keepers

Leo- Give that BACK

(Leo goes for another jump at Blue just missing the gem as Blue also continues to fight off the army)

(Leo comes for the gem again but as Blue focuses on stopping him some of the army grabs he by the wrists and holds her down)

(Leo walks over to her and grabs the crystal from her hand)

Leo- You don't need this

(Leo then starts to walk back the way the army came but stops in his tracks)

(someone starts to talk and the camera swerves around to face him)

(Severus is flying at the village end of the bridge)

Severus- You're all not welcome here, but it's too late to leave

(Blue faces her head up to Severus)

Leader- and who are you?

(The camera looks right into Severus' eyes that's begin to glow purple)

Severus- You're worst Nightmare

(Severus hold sup the crystal of Squad Eternal and drops it on the ground as it smashes)

(Blue looks at him shocked)

(Severus disappears with a flash of purple lightning)

(The whole army's looking panicked and worried)