-chapter 1 process(watt pad exclusive)-

Chapter 1: Riding Duel! Acceleration!

"And here comes forth the King of D-Wheelers, Sect Ijuin!" cried an MC as the now famous turbo duelist road into the stadium. "There's only one king, and that's me, Sect! Let us kick this duel into overdrive!" he exclaimed as the crowd shouted. "And may Placido not be in the spotlight...."

SECT V.S HUNTER PACE

4000 - 4000

Meanwhile a duelist road a D-Wheel else where, in Satellite.

"Well, look's like the game's up for you!" Sect exclaimed. "Synchro Summon! My very soul, Red Demon's Dragon!"

The motorcycle stopped as the rider jerked into an area. Checking his status, he was not to notice 3 idiots to him watching the TV. Oh, how he did not care for these people and only stayed as an old friend would have said to protect them.

"Er sorry, Placido," the 3 stated. Glaring with his eyes so hard it could pierce their flesh straight though if it was a spear, Placido responded with a, "I'll get Sect soon. Just need a new acceleration chip." As if on que, a little boy who's gender was hard to tell ran in.

"Placido! Look what I found!" he exclaimed, holding out exactly what he needed for his D-Wheel. Nearly showing a smile, he then frowned, and asked, "You stole this, didn't you Rally?" Rally cringed before sharply responding, "I found it!"

"Yeah. And I'm the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. You really need to stop it with this. You'll get caught, not that I'd care much," muttered the turbo duelist, picking up and swapping the chip.

"Are you going to test it o-" That sentence was cut short as a blinding light appeared. "Sector Security....." trailed the older of the two. He punched his keyboard and got on his D-Wheel.

"I temporally messed up the system. You guys leave while I'll handle these newbies."

"Well, so it's a faud, just some Satellite junk...." Ushio jeered. Placido stood still, as emotionless as ever. He then said, "Duel me."

"Seriously! You don't even have any cards!"

"I found some....and I bet they will wreck yours!" exclaimed Placido.

"Why should I?"

"You will forget this happens if I win, deal?"

"Course, you sure have a lot of confidence for a person here,"

DUEL!

PLACIDO V.S USHIO

4000 - 4000

"I'll lead," the officer said. "I summon Assault Dog and set a card. Your turn."