Chapter-1

3rd person pov:This is a story about 4 girls that are the top spies for I.S.A (International Spy Agency) who are solving a murder case at Nevernoon College.That took place in the year 2040.

TV reporter-"There has been another murder reported and the police has yet to find out the murderer. Will our city survive ? Or will this be the fate of our city?

Off TV:Police 1:There has been too many murders we might need to call some other professionals .

Police 2: But who?

Police 1: How about the top agents of I.S.A.?

Police 2:Sure! Do you have there boss's number?

Police 1:Yeah! I think.

5 minutes after the call

At I.S.A

Lana's phone "ring ring ring ring"

Lana:HOLY MOTHER OF SHISH SHAWERAMA !!

Asha:HOLY MOTHER OF QUACKING DUCKS-uh-Someone give me more words.

Shini:Uhhhhh... Fudge brownie?Try that.

Asha: OK thanks.HOLY MOTHER OF QUACKING DUCKS FUDGE BROWNIES.How was that?

Kiyoko:Fudge brownies and shish shawerma it's like heaven-oh by the way where is it?Believe me I need it ,trust me!!

Shini: Why are we making a big fuss about a phone call anyway?I still don't understand how we are the top agents.

Kiyoko:Wait so there is no fudge brownie and shish shawerma!? That's so sad (sigh)

Lana:Of course not.(Picks up the call)

A few minutes later

Lana cut the call

Lana:So we have another mission and it is a murder case and we will have a helper and sadly it is in the Nevernoon College.

Shini: NOOOOO!! Not again.

Asha:Deal with it I  got used to it

Kiyoko :But there food tastes horrible!!

Lana:Seriously we have a murder case and you are worrying  about food?

Kiyoko:Of COURSE !!