Going back to the swamp-p1

Grus POV

I woke up this morning thinking about the same thing, or should i say ogre, as i did yesterday and how i have for the past three months since MY Shrek got married to that caveman. I felt so lonely without him, not even my minions could cheer me up (they just pissed me off even more).

I had been debating for weeks now if i should go and talk to Shrek, actually try and win him back. I do miss that swamp were we used to go skinny dipping late at night and how that annoying donkey used to come in and bother us. I thought i was getting over him but i could never get over my shrekky bear. Ive been way to distracted with fighting Vector About villainy. I should be trying to get the love of my life back! Thats way more important than the stupid moon.

I mean just look at him.

Not for too long though hes mine!

I need to see him...

I walked closer the Hut that i, no we used to call home. No matter how many arguments we had we always came back to each other (and when we go crashing down we come back every time cos we never got out of style we never go out of style idk why but that line rly reminded me of style.) I really did make a huge mistake.

The place hadn't changed much, still the same browny green swamp and the wooden toilet hut me and Shrek used to hide from donkey to get some alone time. The hut was still the exact same hard mud walls and grassy green roof. The only thing that had changed was the beware ogres sign. It now had a picture of Grug there too, seeing this made me instantly jealous, That should be me and my pookie up there!!

I was very nervous now, standing here after all this time, after what i did. I feel on edge about being this close. Its weird, i didn't even realise what i had 6 months ago. Now i appreciate it but its probably to late now, i think as i walk closer.

Well, I might as well try...