Chapter 2: The meeting.

James's potter sat with his son harry in his daughter's bedroom. Wishing he could hold his little sunshine, even more angry at himself he didn't listen to his instincts that told him to keep her with him instead of putting her to sleep. looking up he sees the love of his life, Lily Potter, guiltily looking at the dusty crib. She had constantly confessed to James that she should've given into his joking and wished she had let her have more time with her father. Thinking that maybe this would have changed the outcome.

Before he could say anything a light quickly took him, and he felt as though he was thrown.

Groaning as he felt himself hit the floor, he quickly got up and looked around, searching for any threats.
     "Lily? Harry?" He whispered out as he surveyed the room he had appeared in. To his surprise, he finds himself in what seems to be like a theater room. He could proudly say he knew what once was as Lily had taken him and Harry to a theater.
      He jumped as he felt an arm around him and turned to see his wife and son. Gathering them in his arms he let out a sigh of relief to know they were safe.

      "Who are you!?" A voice broke them from the hug as they turned around to find a tan beauty with dark hair known as Maryse Lightwood. But that's not what stood out about her, no, it was the glowing sword she had with her.

    Before anyone could answer a note appeared in front of them.

          Dear The Potter Family and the Shadow Hunters,

     I hope this message finds you well. You may be surprised to receive a note from the future, but I assure you that what I am about to share is of utmost importance. We have been observing the events of your lives, and there is one individual whose path intersects with all of you - Demi Fray.

   for those who don't know Demi Fray is the daughter of James and Lily Potter, fraternal, twin of Harry James Potter. Demi Fray, a young woman with extraordinary abilities and a destiny tied to both the wizarding and shadow worlds, will play a significant role in the future. Her actions will have far-reaching consequences that will shape the course of both your lives and the world as you know it.

     Demi possesses a unique blend of magical and shadowhunter abilities, making her a force to be reckoned with. She is a key player in the fight against dark forces that threaten to engulf both the wizarding and shadow worlds. Her strength, courage, and determination will inspire those around her and ultimately lead to the triumph of light over darkness.

        It is crucial that you keep a watchful eye on Demi Fray. She will face numerous challenges and dangers, but her unwavering spirit will guide her through even the darkest of times.

   Furthermore, your involvement in Demi's life will not only impact her but also shape your own destinies. The choices you make, the alliances you form, and the sacrifices you endure will all contribute to the future that awaits you.

      Remember, the fate of many rests on your shoulders. Together, you have the power to overcome any obstacle that comes your way. Stay united, trust in each other's strengths, and never lose hope.

We will continue to observe your journey and provide assistance when needed. Know that you are not alone, and the future depends on the actions you take today.

May courage guide your path,

The Angels.

Maryse stood by her husband as she looked at the people around her.
    Magnus Bane
    The seelie Queen
    Lucian Greymark
    Meliorn
    Dorothea Rollins
    Raphael Santiago
    And everyone from the shadow hunters world.

James looked at his side to find his wife and son along with
   Remus Lupin
   Sirius black
   His parents
   Harry's friends
   The Wesley's
   Professor McGonagall.

Few people but no the less, the people he trusted.

"So I guess we should start by introducing ourselves.." James trailed off, not knowing what to say to the people with the tattoos shaped like a runes he's never seen before.
    " yes we shall.." Maryse stated as she waved to her people to go ahead.

After everyone introduced themselves, James and Lily find out that the person who had taken their Clementine was the headmaster of Hogwarts himself. The person they trusted to help look for her had been lying to them.

McGonagle couldn't believe what she was hearing, feeling sick as she thought of the poor girl.

    Harry felt tears pouring down his face as he thought of what his twin sister had gone through.

     As everyone sit down, words started to appear on screen along with flashes of Seven kids on there, rune tattoos and all.