𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐀 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

Ivy had just finished packing for the tour, and they were leaving in an hour

Last minute packer? Maybe so. But, she didn't care.

(Did I skip three ish months? Yes. Why? Bc I can. Mwah.)

Ivy grabbed her suitcase and backpack and walked downstairs. "Mom?" Ivy asked.

Ivy walked around. She found her mom, step dad, and step brother in the same room.

James, her step dad spoke up first. "Your not going." He spoke. "Yes I am." Ivy said. "You've been lying to me, Ivy." James pushed. "Because your a whore." Ivy shrugged. "Ivy." Riley spoke. "I'm leaving. And you can't stop me." Ivy flipped James off and walked outside.

Riley followed after her, he pulled her into a hug. "Your gonna be okay, I promise." Riley whispered to his younger step sister. "I know." Ivy smiled. "I love you, Ivy." Riley pulled away from her. "I love you too." Ivy said.

Riley patted her on the shoulder before walking inside.

Ivy knocked on the Kaulitz house door. Bill opened it. "You need any help?" Bill asked. "Please." Ivy smiled. Bill kissed her cheek and grabbed her suitcase and brought it to the living room.