𝟎𝟏𝟓. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚! 𝐘𝐚𝐲?

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚! 𝐘𝐚𝐲

 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞! 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚! 𝐘𝐚𝐲

Ivy opened the hotel door, rubbing her eyes. "Forget your key again?" Ivy asked, letting Bill in. "Sorry. I knew you'd be asleep, but I couldn't ask for a card." Bill apologized, kissing her head. "It's fine." Ivy shrugged.

Ivy sat back down on the bed. "What are you guys doing today?" Ivy asked. "Nothing much. We have a photo shoot, then me and you have dinner, and Tom wants both of us to go to his room for a movie after." Bill explained.

Ivy nodded. Bill walked into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower. "So." Ivy said. "So?" Bill asked. "Can I have a hint on the surprise?" Ivy smiled. "It's a surprise for a reason, love." Bill said, walking into the room and kissing her head.

Ivy groaned, flopping back on the bed. "That's kinda mean." Ivy pouted. Bill patted her on her knee. "You'll be fine. Here." Bill handed her, her phone.

"Thanks, lay with me for a minute before you shower?" Ivy asked. Bill nodded, laying beside her. "Your lucky the water isn't on." Bill laid his head in her neck.

Ivy rubbed his back, kissing his head. "I'm lucky you love me." Ivy smiled. "I love you a lot." Bill muttered. "Not as much as I love you." Ivy ran her fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna go shower. I'll lay with you after." Bill said, kissing her cheek and standing up. "Give me an actual kiss before you go." Ivy sat up. Bill leaned down and kissed her.