Cancellation

Pretty. Besides her mother only 2 other people have called her pretty before and they were Leonard and Bernadette. Pretty. She thought again. Me? She smiled at the comment but didn't let it distract her that long because she had notes to catch up on.

Apparently the whole school felt the need to drag Amy's makeover-incident a bit longer. Everywhere she walked she kept her head down to try to avoid the pointing and the eyes looking her way. Thankfully Amy thought to herself Penny decided to skip a whole week to maintain her I-don't-care-about-school image. After school she's been meeting David in the library to tutor him. She thought she'd feel like giving up on the second day but David was attentive and has been working hard at every new thing Amy taught him. It was on Friday when Leonard had invited her to the Physics club. Bernadette tagged along claiming she's been very interested in the science side of life lately but Amy knew her friend wanted to simply see Howard. 
"You know Howard isn't in the physics club for the physics stuff" Amy gave her friend a slight smile.
"I mean he is but he's more into the building the machines they use for projects." Bernadette blushed but quickly shook it off. Giving a light giggle she looked at Amy "Still. I like biology. Not the same branch as physics, I know,  but science no less." They finally arrived at the door but it was locked.

"Password." a gawky voice came from inside.

"Howard we don't have a password" the girls heard a second voice. Leonard thought Amy.

"Well can we have one?" this time it sounded like someone with an Indian accent.

"Oh that sounds like a great idea. Good thinking raj."

"Sheldon" Amy smiled.

Bernadette nudged her. "Oooooo"

"Thank you" Raj replied.

"Hey! It was my idea!" Howard interjected.

"We're not having a password" Leonard exclaimed.

Bernadette banged on the door again. "Hello?"

Howard fumbled with the handle but finally opened the door.

"Ha- he- hey." he smiled at Bernie.

Amy slide past him and walked into the classroom.

"Amy" Sheldon looked up. "What brings you here?"

Leonard answered for her telling everyone he had invited her.

"Oh" Sheldon said quietly turning back to his white board. The writing on it was more than what she knew. he understood parts and bits but if she was to read the whole thing, she wouldn't be able to explain to anyone completely without making a few mistakes. It had only passed ten minutes or more but if you were to look at the board, you would assume they'd been in there for an hour.

"So what exactly are you guys doing?" Amy asked Leonard.

"Oh. Just a simple experiment to show physics in action."

"Physics in action? I thought you already had a little more than basic understanding of physics"

"We do but we decided since they're only two out of four members that want to pursue physics that we should try an experiment from everyone's interest and we already did Raj and Howard's. I'm  really glad your're here for our last day though."

"What do you mean?"

"We decided to cancel the club" he said softly.

Everyone turned to Leonard as the words came out of his mouth. Three of the six people knew about the cancellation already but it hit them again like it was the first time they heard it. ,