♡︎𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸♡︎

𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 - 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑓 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒0:35 ━❍──────── -1:53⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 - 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑓 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒
0:35 ━❍──────── -1:53
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

Saving a life came with a great cost.

The H/C-haired teen jumped into the waters, dropping everything behind. There was a child in there, probably suffocating, helplessly trying to get even the slightest gasp of air, begging to live. And, if none was gonna help, someone will. Someone has to help.

Water surrounded her entire being in one leap, and her breath held in. Horror-filled eyes searched around the blue, hoping to spot the struggling figure. It took too long. Her eyes went wide as she spotted him. He was too far. The teen hurriedly moved her hands back and forth, pushing back the water with her legs, trying to reach the child, his eyes slowly beginning to droop.

Quickly getting a hold of the boy, she pulled him closer, going to move upwards, yet, at this point, her state wasn't any better. The urge to breathe had taken over her mere seconds ago and she'd given in. She glanced at the boy with heavy eyes, realizing his eyes were entirely closed. Panic shot through her veins and, with all the strength she had left, pulled herself up, pushing the water back, her hand desperately reaching for the surface.

She did it.

She held the boy up by the slightest, that being all she could do. Yet, that was enough for someone to come rushing to his rescue.

He survived, somehow.

She fell back, beginning to lose consciousness. She could've gotten out too but, her body---her mind---gave out.
Gave up.

No one came. At least, that's what she thought, slowly getting pulled back by the deep blue below, harshly filling up her lungs. It burned, agonizing her as she lost her mind bit by bit in the rather peaceful atmosphere. It all looked so beautiful, the ocean blue, the sunlight shining through somehow. Water was beautiful. It gave life yet, just like fire, it could set things ablaze.

As she slowly closed her eyes, having already run out of air, all the teen saw was blue. And, all she hoped for was to be forgiven.

She'd done a million things wrong, had several regrets and quite a lot of unsaid curses and unspoken words of warmth. She'd never take back the fact that she ate but other than that, she'll admit she wasn't the best person. Not a good one either. She wished to be better, wanted a place to where she could run away to, start anew, somewhere no one would know her, wouldn't see her as her.

Change was a hard thing and, she couldn't embrace it. She tried yet, failed.

Change brought many things to many people. Some joy, some sorrow. Some nostalgia while some mere bad memories. It was part of nature. It was for the better---they said. For growth---they agreed. Time would change people. Time would walk and change would be its guest, never coming empty-handed. Time wouldn't stop and change wouldn't either, one thing they shared. If not taken right, change wouldn't be nice. Time wouldn't slow down but change would. Days will pass and a bad person will remain the same except maybe they'll begin trying to be nicer, trying to be kinder, trying to help, trying to do---everything they could, anything at all to fix their mistakes yet, spoil it all by a new one.

Time would pass but change... will forever stay if embraced. Change will continue. The bad person will grow. They will do something... someday... that they hope with every bit of their being would have their previous deeds forgiven. And, maybe with that final deed, change itself decides to embrace them. Be their everything, giving them a new home, a new life, not letting them recall any more bad memories, not letting them have any more regrets or, better yet, helping their view of those regrets... change. Change will not let them lose it all. Change will recreate them for the better, as they said.

Her vision went dark, her final breath having been taken. She was gone. With one final deed, she finally drifted off to a long, long sleep.

Up on the surface, people, worried and screaming, some trying to call for help as a few of them had already gone in to search for the lost teen.

Her phone lay on the sandy surface, some haphazard video playing on it now, having turned on when she threw it on the porous bed before the wide blue ahead.

'Bullying is wrong. Say no to bullyi...'

And, it went on... and, on.

Change was soon to come.
Once again.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

(A/N: Sure hope the boy surviving and stuff was scientifically accurate--- 'cuz even after my research, if it ain't...
I am ashamed.
Anyway, yeah. Hope you liked it.
Have a nice day/night!)