𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖗𝖊

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢 𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

After a while of running you end up at the town square. you stop in your pursuit of escaping to let your lungs take a break. leaning against a brick wall you catch your breath. hunched over and hands on your knees, When suddenly you hear an awfully familiar voice yell very sweetly "Mon amour, Where are you!" you freeze like a deer caught in headlights as you look to where the sickly call comes from.

You see the woman from your dream—nightmare makes her way through the crowd to find you. You see her stopping and asking strangers if they'd seen you, most of them shaking their heads no and continuing on with their day. Seeing as she was steadily making her way towards you, you turned into the alleyways and began traipsing through them .

"Y/n! please where are you? This game isn't fun anymore. come out I won't hurt you!" you hear her frantically yell as you finally settle on a hiding place behind a wall. You sit on the pavement with your back against the wall, and close your eyes. Today just keeps getting worse for you.

The clicking of heels gets closer and closer before finally they come to a full stop. you clamp a hand around your mouth and hold your breath so as to not make a sound. "It seems I cannot find her anywhere. What a clever little thing, running, hiding, and then trying to make me hunt her." The woman, just a little devastated that she couldn't find her soon-to-be lover, sighed.

She put her hand on her forehead and said, "I did come  off a little too strongly I suppose. She is like a little deer, so easy to startle, but that's why I adore her so much." she says as she looks towards the sky. It had stopped raining and the sun was peeking just above the clouds. The faint smell of rain was still in the air.

She took a deep breath before she blithely released the air she took in. She would've loved to have more time with you. She imagines that had she not scared you so badly you would have  invited her into your home and one day eventually into your bed where  she would spend all night  touching you and whispering sweet nothings in your ear about how much she loved you as you'd embrace.

But, she was getting way ahead of herself and there would be time for that later, unfortunately, she would have to be more gentle with you next time you meet. "No matter, I'll see you soon enough mon précieux. de beaux rêves mon amour" She says half-heartedly walking away disappointed showing fully on her countenance.

Relieved that she is walking away, you look around just to make sure the crazed woman is gone, you wait a few moments before you come out of your hiding space. You begin to head back to your cottage. Entering you to call out for Felix thinking  a little comfort from your favorite feline could do you some good  words, however, you never hear the soft pitter patter in of his paws on the creaky wooden floor of your home.

Sighing you take your shoes off as you plop on the couch. Taking your hands to your head, you rub your fingers against the temples of your eyes and let out a long groan. "this day was a crock of shit. first being approached by some crazy ass priest basically telling me 'Oh no your end is coming!