𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖟𝖊

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After traversing the halls once more, Noémie stops in front of two large door, each having a decorative pattern on them. She turns and grins at you, her pearly white fangs showing just a bit. "This room was one of the areas where we spent the most time together outside of the ballroom." Letting go of your hand she pushes the doors open.

As you step into the room, your eyes twinkle in wonder as they examine the area. There are multiple shelves filled with books and when you look up there is a glass ceiling. You have a clear view of the sky. Noémie watches you with a knowing smile. "This is the library ma colombe. I've, we've spent many of times in this place."

She leans down and brushes some  h/c strands away from your face. You however don't respond to her, too busy still taking in the sight of the library. You are amazed at how big it is, it seems to go on forever. There's an endless supply of books. You could spend a lifetime reading them.

You are pulled out of your mind by Noémie's voice. "Y/n?" She coos at you. "Are you paying attention to me, or are you once again fascinated by something else?"

Tilting your head at her you answer her question astutely, "Of course i'm fascinated by something else, just look at this place. The library in town is not nearly as big this, nor does it have as many books."

Noémie chuckles at you. "Your reaction to this library is the same as when I first brought you, i would say you are even more excited about it now than before. I have something more better to show you than the library itself."  She extends her hand out to you and says, "Follow me."

"What could be better than this library?" you place your s/c hands in hers. She begins walking through the library. "You'll see."  her cherry lips curl in to a prideful smile. Pulling you through the many tall aisles of the library, she eventually comes to the room she's been searching for. Opening the door she pulls you into the room with her. "Since it's night time now, this is the perfect moment to show you this."

She moves towards the center of the room where a big machine is located, and starts moving something around on it. Standing behind her you look over her shoulder to see what's happening.

Upon looking, you see that on top of the mechanism, there's a map of what looks like the stars, moon, and the planets. As she moves some of the controls around , you look up. Noticing that the ceiling of the room has changed.

You've never seen such a thing before. Eyes wide in amazement and jaw dropped in surprise you see what appears to be the moon, only it's closer than what it usually is. Not only that, but you can see the stars like you've never seen them before. "What kind of room is this? How are we able to see the moon and the stars like this?" you ask, voice laced with disbelief.

Noémie laughs at you. "Yes ma colombe, we are looking at the real moon, close up. As for how we can seem them close up, it's due to this." she lightly taps the machine. "This room, is called a planetarium. So, not only can we see the moon and the star, but we can also see..." she moves the controls around on the board again.

Your eyes are still glued to the ceiling as you see the sky move around in front of you until it comes to a stop. "we can also see, mars," she moves it again "Venus" it changes to another planet "even Saturn." she stops on the planets with rings. "and much more."

You are way too stunned to speak, keeping your focus on the beauty of the planet saturn. "I've never seen the solar system so close up before. It's so beautiful."  You hear a mirthful laugh from beside you. "Indeed, but nothing compares to your beauty ma colombe." Finally looking toward her you cheeks grow warm.