ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy slowly sat up in his bed and yawned as he looked out the window and watched a few raindrops race down the glass, he saddened a little bit as he got up and grabbed a blue wool sweater that he spawned with.

It was soft like sheep's wool and still smelt like dye as if Tommy had just finished dyeing it,
it was a comforting smell to him, reminding him of... a more peaceful time he doesn't quite remember... it's like this for almost everyone on the server.

They're accustomed and comforted by things that they never knew they were, like Ranboo and Tubbo being more comfortable in colder weather or George sleeping so much. Not to mention the fact that Philza had found a pig he named Technoblade or the fact Quackity found and tamed a Tiger... then named it Tiger-

No one questions that fact though, because it's a fucking Tiger that can murder them.
Tommy slid the sweater on and headed downstairs to his front door, he got his sneakers on and opened the door, and the smell of wet wood and grass attacked his nose.

He took a deep breath ad shut the oak door behind him as he made his way downstairs to the ground, he waved to Dream who was reading his book outside of his hobbit hole. Dream waved back with a smile and slid his mask down his face as he closed his book.

Tommy suspected that he was going up to The Meadow to see if George was awake, he chuckled a little and put his hood up as he walked down a path he and Tubbo made to a small beach he was... drawn to-

He knew the directions by heart, being able to walk there with his eyes closed. Being able to walk past any tree that curved the path, any bridge they built up, and over the flowing water. He knew it all.

He knew how the beach looked like, knew how every sand would stay the same... knew how often the tides would crash onto the shore and leave behind seaweed... then crash back to drag it back into the water...

Although... this was a different time... this time.
There was a man laying face-first into the sand, with parts of a broken wooden boat scattered around his body. At first, Tommy thought he was a drowned who washed up on shore... then he thought it was a zombie who just escaped drowning. His last thought though, was it being a person-

He slowly approached the man, grabbing a stick from the ground.
Tommy stood over the brunette and stared down at his body, poking his head with the stick he grabbed.

The body moved a little, making Tommy flinch, "Woah-" He dropped the stick and stepped back as the man slowly sat up, rubbing his head, "Fffuckk-" He grunted, "I need to remind myself about the crash if I choose to do this again..." He looked up and flinched as he saw Tommy staring down at him with a confused and scared expression. 

"T...Tommy?" Wilbur's mouth formed into a smile as he stared up at his younger brother, "Tommy!" He cheered, standing up to trap his brother into a hug, "Holy shit man! So good to see you again!" He laughed, squishing him tightly.

"Uh-" Tommy squeaked out, tensing his body, "Who.. the fuck are you-" The blonde questioned, confusing Wilbur, "Wha.. what?" He stammered, pulling away and holding the younger by his shoulders, "Tommy... it's me- Wilbur?" He drying laughed, examining his facial expressions... that just read as 'Who the fuck are you?' 

Wilbur saddened more as he pulled away from the blonde, backing up, "You... don't... remember me...?" He stared at Tommy who furrowed his brows, shaking his head, "I... no-" 
Tommy looked him up and down, noticing his old and drenched clothes.

"Who the fuck are you, man-" Tommy furrowed his brows a bit in confusion as Wilbur stared at him, distraught by the fact his brother didn't know him... how? How couldn't he know him?
"I..."

"How the fuck do you even know my name-" He questioned, pretty freaked out.
Wilbur noticed and took in a deep breath as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh... I..." He sighed, "I'm sorry, mate... I guess... I mistook you for my... friend-" He muttered, a little embarrassed at the fact that Tommy forgot him... or just didn't want to talk to Wilbur.

"Oh... alright..." Tommy muttered, raising a brow at him, "So... who are you?" He asked, hurting Wilbur just a little, "Wilbur... Wilbur Soot-" He faintly smiled as Tommy nodded, "Alright then, Wilbur," He chuckled a bit, "You seem to already know my name. So I'll just welcome you to the server!" He smiled.

"This isn't the best weather for you to have joined into... but it'll work," Tommy shrugged, clearing his throat, "Welcome to the SMP!" He cheered, smiling, "It doesn't really have a name, but it doesn't need one," He shrugged, "Now if you'd like to follow me," He motioned for Wilbur to follow him off of the beach.

"This is our community house me and a few others made this," He motioned to a big building with a few flower boxes on the windows, "It's nice, innit?" Tommy smiled, looking back at Wilbur who gently nodded as he examined the building, "Very..."

"Anyway, this is spawn... weird that you didn't spawn here," He muttered, looking around the place as they entered the building, "Guess that beach is your spawn, hm?" He chuckled.
"Yeah... yeah... hey, why were you on that beach anyway?" The taller asked, looking down at the blonde.
"Oh, I just go down there after rain storms. I just feel like I need to... you know," He shrugged, looking back at Wilbur who seemed confused.

"You feel like you need to?"
"Well... yeah," Tommy shrugged, "We have instincts.. mine just tells me that I have to watch the sea after a rain storm... on that exact beach-" Tommy explained.
Wilbur saddened, thinking of the day he left... the rainy day... he remembered looking back to see Tommy's face one last time before he left. He was sad, his hair was wet and so were his clothes.

Wilbur didn't remember the last time him leaving made someone just so sad...

"Wilbur?" Tommy snapped his fingers in front of his face to snap Wilbur out of his thoughts, "Huh?" The brunette looked around at their surroundings, seeing a trail that lead up a mountain, "Heellllooo?" Tommy started to get impatient.

"Oh- sorry Toms," He looked back down at his brother, "What uh.. was your question?" He asked.
"I said, do you want to stay the night in my guest room," He huffed, motioning up to his house, "Oh... yeah," Wil softly smiled as he followed Tommy upstairs to the front door, "You have a nice place," The older hummed, following his brother inside.

"Thanks, mate," The younger hummed, "That door will take you to the guest room," Tommy instructed, going to the kitchen to get himself a snack.
Wilbur stepped over to the bedroom, looking around the nice house his younger brother had... He was proud of him, proud of him for making a house that wasn't dug out into a hill. He went into the room and smiled a little more.

It was a simple room, a red double bed under a window with a barrel as a bedside table on the left. It was better than his old house, which says a lot when he paid a fuck load of money for it, just the sight of the clean room made him tear up, just him being able to have a nice room and staying with his brother made him happy.

"If only Tommy remembered me..." He mumbled, looking down at the dark oak floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1287-

We love this new scheduling publishinggg!
Seriously, the only reason this has been getting updated on time-
I actually set it to the wrong day LMFAOO

I hope you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure to eat something and drink your holy water!