Chapter 2

I went backstage while I followed Irin; she became my friend in the showbiz field. We are both happy tonight because of the awards we received.

"Beck, no wonder you don't pay attention to the men who are interested in you because your girlfriend is so gorgeous. Even if I were in your situation, I wouldn't look for someone else, she said while fixing her makeup.

"Are you saying that you find her beautiful too?" I asked her with a frown.

She hugged me and pinched my side.

"Are you jealous? Becka, you really can't avoid that some people will admire your girlfriend because she is really beautiful and you are very lucky to have her, Irin said.

At this moment, I did not answer her. I don't want any other woman will adore Freen. I know she's beautiful, but her beauty only belongs to me, and so did mine.

Irin looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Hey!! Why is your face like that? Are you mad at me for adoring your girlfriend? She said, smiling.

"You shouldn't say that; you should keep it to yourself," I said, pouting.

"Oh my God, babe! Stop being jealous; she's yours, okay? I like boys; is that fair enough?" She said, looking at me.

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

"God! You're unbelievable, Becka; I didn't know that you'd be jealous easily," she said.

"What can I do? I love her so much and I don't want to lose her," I replied.

"But I'm here to collect your debt." It was a woman's voice.

Irin and I looked at the owner of that voice only to find Xyza standing not far from us. She was holding a bouquet of Red roses, and the way she looks at me now makes me want to disappear in front of her.

"Xyza?" I said.

"Doc?" Irin said, looking at Xyza.

I looked at Irin as if I were asking her if the two of them knew each other. It was good, that Irin immediately understood what I meant, so she nodded and looked at Xyza.

"Beck, Doc is my cousin; I didn't know you two knew each other," Irin said, smiling.

"Rebecca, flowers for you!" Xyza said as she handed me the bouquet of red roses.

I was just staring at the flower she was carrying when Irin suddenly spoke.

"Becka, is there any problem? Why are you just staring at the flower?" Irin asked while frowning.

I saw Xyza smirk as she stared at my lips.

"Are you going to embarrass me in front of my cousin Rebecca?" she said as she gestured for me to take the flower from her hand.

I took the flower because I didn't want to be rude to her now, especially in front of her cousin.

"Thank you for the flowers," I said, averting my gaze from her.

Xyza looked at Irin as if she were telling her to leave us here inside. Irin looked at me, and she was about to take a step when I stopped her.

"Don't leave me with this pervert, Irin," I said in a cold tone.

Hearing what I just said, Irin was shocked. She looked at me with her mouth half-open.

Meanwhile, Xyza shook her head and seemed to be enjoying seeing my reaction now. At this moment, I suddenly remembered Zia. They are indeed sisters because they both make my blood boil.