Chapter Six

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT| R18+

-

Nishiyo

"Ahh!" I leaned her on the door the moment she opened the door of her condo and attacked her lips with my mouth and tongue, tasting every corner of her tasty mouth.

I groaned as I felt her fingers unbottoning my uniform. "I thought I looked sexy in this uniform. Don't you want to f'ck me while I'm wearing this?" I whispered in her lips just to tease her, but of course she didn't back down and tease me back.

"As much as I want to do that, I want to see the muscle you have here," She said while feeling my abdominal muscle after she successfully unbotton my uniform.

"Maybe next time,"  I murmur.

"Yeah, maybe next." I smirk as I watch her eyes widen. That's so entertaining—not until she cuffs my c'ck and squeezes it.

"F'ck!" I hissed and claimed her mouth again while my hand was sneaking under her dress.

I groaned when she accidentally bit my lower lip the moment my hand made contact with her sensitive bud while my other hand was busy palming her big and soft breast.

"Sir," She moaned and whimpered, which made me want to ravish every part of her delectable body. I took the end of her dress and removed it from her body.

Medyo nahirapan panga akong alisin 'yun dahil masikip 'yun sa kan'ya. But I managed to successfully remove it after cursing it, which made Ghenich laugh at me.

My gaze touched every part of her body. "So sexy." Bulong ko habang pinapanood siyang tanggalin 'yung jacket at uniform ko. "Like what you're seeing right now, huh, ma'am?

I watch as my words affect her. Her breathing hitched, and it took so much control not to wrap her legs around my waist and f'ck her hard against her door.

Pero hindi pa. I need to taste her first. I hold her hand and kiss it before I kneel in front of her. Isinampay ko sa balikat 'yung isa niyang binti kaya malaya ko ngayung nakikita ang kaniyang panty na basang-basa na.

A heat went to my groin at the thought that it was me that made it so f'cking wet.

I lick her down there while her pants are still on, and I have to fight back a groan as I finally taste her, but I need more...

Pinunit ko 'yung kan'yang pambaba. It made her gasp.

Magsasalita na sana siya, pero agad kung sinunggaban ang kaniyang pagka-babae na gad na nagpa-ungol sa kan'ya.

"Ahh, Nishiyo!" Ungol niya na mas nakapagpagana sa akin kaya't mas pinag-igihan ko pa.

She grabbed my hair as I lapped her bud so hard that she started to shiver. "Sir! Ahh!" Gamit ang aking mga kamay ay ibinuka ko ang kaniyang lagusan habang patuloy pa rin siyang dinidilaan.