Chapter 2

Bakugo pov

I went to the back of the school and made sure no one saw me as I left I the too out a razor blade and pulled my sleeves up and started cutting my self , i do this because I deserve it I kept cutting as the cuts got deeper the more blood I loose.

After I finished cutting I smile to my self.

"This is what I deserve next time I should just end it"I said laughing at the pain like a mainiac.

Suddenly a portal appeared and I looked up to see shigaraki,Toga and dabi come out through the portal.He quickly put the razor in his pocket and pull his sleeves down putting his hands in his pocket so they don't see the blood.

"My my look who we have here,"said dabi smirking as he looked at Bakugo.

Bakugo just stood there unfazed looking at him like seeing him was normal(it probably was since they target the class)

"Hey hey shiggy can I kill him~"said Toga excitedly giving him an insane smile while blushing.

"Now now yoga what will be fun in that ??"Asked her shigaraki

Bakugo stood there looking at them then he asked them"what do you idiots want?"with out a little emotion like he was numb.

"I don't feel scared at all??"thought bakugo

No one pov

The LOV were taken a back by the question.

"What you're not going to fight??"questioned dabi confused.

"Why would I?? what's the point in that what even is the point in living if you will just end up dead??"Asked bakugo confused by the question.

Toga then ran at him and cut a deep cut on his shoulder and then looked up at him taken aback that he didn't even flinch.

"Is that all you got??"Bakugo asked like she just scraped him.

"What the heck do you mean?"Asked dabi

Bakugo looked up at him the  the next words shocking them.

"I mean what I said even the old hag does it better"

They all fell silent until shigaraki noticed that Bakugo's sleeves were a bit damp.

"Show me your wrists"demanded shigaraki

Making the other two villans look at bakugo's wrist.

"And why do you think I would listen to some crusty ass villan that needs a skin routine??" Bakugo questioned him raising an eyebrow at him.

His comment making the other two burst out laughing at him.

"Wow crusty roasted by someone younger than you"said dabi

"Like you're one to talk pretty sure half of your body is roasted already if you don't know go look at a mirror"Bakugo said to dabi making Toga wheez and shigaraki to smirk at him.

"Anyways show me your wrists"shigaraki demanded again looking bakugo straight in the eyes.

"Again why would I?"questioned bakugo raising an eyebrow at him.

"Do it or I will disintegrate you"threatened shigaraki

"Do it"answered bakugo calmly

"Wai-what??!"Said Toga finally calming down.

Bakugo looked up at them and asked"did I stutter?"

Dabi just went up to him grabbed his hand and yanked them out of his pockets pulling up the sleeves.

All of them looked at the bloody mess of a wrist eyes winded.Before any of them could say anything Bakugo pulled back his hand.

"O-oi why would you do that to your self?"Asked Dabi surprised that a hero in training would do that.

"None of your damn business!"said bakugo aggressively.

"Don't you have anything better to do you must've come here to attack UA,am I right?"Asked Bakugo

"Yes what are you going to do about it??"Asked shigaraki in a threatening tone.

Bakugo looked at him blankly and answered with an old fashioned blunt "No"

"And why is that?"Asked Toga looking curious.

"Why do you care as long as I know this is none of your damn business so go and attack the school and leave me the fuck alone,"Said bakugo venom in his voice.

Dabi was about to say something when bakugo glared at him and said"I will NOT repeat my self!"
And with that he shut up feeling scared.

"Little thing sure is scary when he is mad and I thought he just had anger issues but he was kinda calm now"thought dabi