Chapter 4

Bakugo went to the school compound to find the teachers and students fighting Nomus and the LOV.

"Shoot this is too much I need to defeat at least half of the Nomus and I will have to hide that way no one would see that it was me"bakugo thought.

Bakugo went to a corner and then let out his wings(there were at least 50 Nomus bakugo's goal was to kill 20 since he already has no energy)and his eyes glowed bright crimson as he lifted the Nomus up in the air causing everyone to stop on their tracks looking up he then took out all of his feathers making  them harden then making them invisible sending them towards the Nomu's so no one would see the source then making them visible and making them cut through the Nomu's exposed brains making them die he then stopped his telekinesis making them drop to the floor and then he returned his feathers and reattached them the made his wings disappear.(btw these Nomus are weaker than the one all might fought at USJ but they were also a bit weaker than the one bakugo fought)

He then dropped to his knees and started breathing heavily as he passed out from over exhausting his body

Meanwhile in the school compound.

There was silence as everyone tried to comprehend what just happened.

"Who in the fucking world did that?"mumbled Aizawa looking at all the dead Nomus.