Y/n's backstory

I would've written it in the beginning but I prefer to write it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was a mysterious girl not many really knew her as she lead a lonely life. But don't worry she liked it that way. As y/n was a renowned thief nobody was able to catch her but they knew all her thieving was done by the same person. They didn't know her identity so they named her the 'hyacinth thief'.

Why the 'hyacinth thief' you ask well every time she stole from someone she left a hyacinth in the items place. The hyacinth wasn't damaged either and she didn't mind if someone caught her or not. She was from a place called Meteor city so even if they knew her name you wouldn't be able to find anything about her anyway. She grew as a thief due to living in meteor city where anything and anyone could be dumped there without a care.

But Y/n doesn't want to be a thief forever. No, she wants to become a hunter to earn an honest living and make a name for herself not the illegal kind that she already had. So this is her story about her journey to find out what kind of hunter/person she wants to be. But that doesn't seem to be what fate has in store for her. As she accidentally catches the attention of a certain assassin who doesn't wish for her to ever leave his clutches.

Will she get her wish for a better life? Will she make friends on her journey? Or will she go through all that hard work to just become Illumi's perfect little puppet?
To be continued...

~285 words