punishment

I went down to the basement seeing my sweetheart. I walk up to them crouching infront of them, with a small smile
"Hello honey, how are you doing?" I say, grabbing their chin gently. They look at me with anger and fear, i stop smiling a little but then i remove the tape from their mouth gently.

"you disgusting pyschopath." They said. I just smile and grab their jaw firmly and kiss them forcefully. They try to pull back. I pull back from the kiss smiling softly. "I hate you.." They say small tears in the corners of their eyes. I just keep smiling, i stand up releasing their jaw. I then go over a table with multiple objects on it.

Their eyes widens in fear "no.....no...NO!" They say tears running down their cheeks.. "y'know..ive tried to be gentle and kind with you..but you keep acting like a fucking bitch. I see you didnt learn from last time did you?" I say turning around and looking at them blankly. They look back at me, crying and struggling against the tight ropes. "NO NO!! PLEASE!" they say, but i couldnt hear them.. i take the scalpel and a lighter. Walking slowly toward them, they keep struggling against the ropes, screaming and squirming. Letting out cries of fear, as i walk closer to them. I crouch infront of them. "please...i swear ill behave!" They say crying, i look at them with an emotionless stare.

"Now...i am afraid words arent enough sweetie.."

And it was painful..everywhere..

It hurted everywhere..

.
.
.
.
.
.