Chapter 2.

"Love, what should we eat tonight?" I asked the most handsome man I know, who was sitting in the couch scrolling through his phone.

"Love?" I repeated.

"Uhh...huh..sorry love I didn't quite hear you, what did you say?" He said, I rolled my eyes and walked beside him and sat.

"I said Mr.pangpond, what should we eat for dinner tonight?" I asked sarcasticly. He looked at me and scrolled again through his phone, completely ignoring me.

"Tell me, Are we ok? You've been ignoring me." I said and turned around to look at him.

"Nothings wrong with us, I'm just tired." He said and put his phone in the table beside the couch.

"I'm gonna shower." He said and went upstairs to shower.

I grabbed his phone and opened it, since I know what is the passcode.

I scrolled to his social media, or even his text massages. I came across a name that I didn't know.

"Chantana?..." I said confusingly, I tapped the name and read the messages.

A tear slipped through my eye.
No this can't be. He love me, right? Right!?

I kept repeating the word"he love me, right?" In my head.

I ran into the guess room to cry, he didn't saw me running upstairs. I guess he is still showering or is he sleeping?

I heard pond called me, he went upstairs and knocked on the guess room door.

"Phu, love are you ok? Can I come in?" He asked and knocked again.

"I'm fine go away pond!" I shouted at him to hear me.

"Wait, are you crying, are you ok there!? Let's talk!" He said and banged the door.

"Go away, I have no energy to talk to you!" I said and wiped my tears with the duvet.

"Please love, what happened let's talk this out?" He said and banged the door one last time.

"GO AWAY POND NARAVIT! I HAVE NO ENERGY TO TALK TO YOU!" I shouted and wiped my snot and tears.

"Ok love, let's talk tomorrow. Good night love you." He said and left.

The whole night, I only cried and cried till I ran out of tears. Their conversation keep repeating in my mind and I only cried.

The conversation.

Chantana.
"Are you hungry, do you wanna eat here?"

Pond.
"I'm not hungry, but I'm hungry for you😉"

Chantana.
"You pervert!"

Pond.
"Only for you, my love😉"

Pond.
"I will come to you place tom, be ready!"

Chantana.
"Are you proposing to me!?"

Pond.
"Maybe..."

Chantana.
"I'm excited, see you tomorrow. Love you!"

Pond.
"Love you too❤️"

I cried tried to recall everything, I can cry blood any minute now.

I looked at my phone. "6:30 Am" I mumbled.

I stood up, my eyes are dull and red, I can collapse any minute now, I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and went downstairs.

Pond wasn't there, I'm sure he is with so-called-girlfriend. I sat at the couch and opened my phone.
.

.

.

It's already 9:30 Am, and I need to cook and something to eat. Or else I will be hungry.

I just cooked a spicy noodles, and sat at my dining table, I eaten my noodles while scrolling through TikTok. I heard noices coming down the stairs, I looked who it was.

"Good morning." Pond said and stretch his arms through the air.

"Morning..." I mumbled, he kissed me in the cheeks and went to the bathroom, he came back a while after.

"So, can we talk now?" He said and grabbed the toaster and put bread in it.

"There's nothing to talk about." I mumbled and eaten my noodles.

"Are you sure? I promise I won't get mad, nor sad."

"Are you hiding something from me?" I said and looked up finding his eye.

"Nothing baby, why asked suddenly?"

"I saw your text to that girl yesterday night, wait it's chan..ohh! Chantana!"

"Phu it's not what you think it is-"

"She's beautiful, prettier than me." I said and wiped my tears.

"Why am I even crying, you don't love me anymore, that's why did you do it, right?"

"Phu, no. Listen to me, umm she is-"

"And what did she say, you are going to propose to her. Tonight!" I shouted.

"Fuck! How long have you been together, huh?" I said and stood up, he hold my hand.

"FUCKING HELL! Pond! How could you do this!"

"Sorry love, don't leave me, please...."

"Tell me your reasons, and why shouldn't break up with you?" I said and sat again and wiped my tears.

"I got bored, but promise phu I never loved her! And don't leave me, I will die."

"I only loved is you, not her. I'm just trying to fool her."

"Is that it?" I said, he nodded.

"Fuck! My heart wants to believe you so bad, but my mind doesn't! I will think of it!" I added and stood up, grabbed my phone and went upstairs.

__________

Hi loviess ❤️💚

I tried to make it a sad chap, did it work? HAAHHA.

That's all please vote and comment your honest review in this chap (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Bye bye na kha(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。