Chapter 6 : Motherhood

The ship was reaching the Ferrato territory. Inside a lodging room, two children were peacefully sleeping on Sienna's lap. Sienna was stroking their hair and was looking outside the window towards the blue ocean. She was looking calm but she had a lot of thoughts going on inside her.

'I attacked the Grand Prince.'

Indeed. Sienna, never in her wildest dreams imagined refuting the people of Nacht, especially the three of them.

But now she had already attacked Ashiel and Michael and had them restrained with her magic.

"Haah!" She washed her face with her hands as she sighed.

"I can't believe I did something like that!"

But the moment she saw that Ashiel was going to shoot Thanatos towards Lucas, she was already moving.

She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand the thought of someone hurting the children who were now peacefully sleeping on her lap. Looking at them while stroking their hair once again, she thought that she would do it again and again if somebody tried to attack those children again. That she would protect them even if the opponent was Nacht.

Strange.

It was really strange for Sienna who had just met them yesterday.

But she could feel the love she felt for them. She could feel her heart go tender for them.

Being called 'Orphan' countless times, Sienna always thought she had no one. No one to call as a family.

But what about now?

Now, she had two beautiful children sleeping peacefully in her arms who called her "Mother".

Her children.

Her family.

She realized that she was a mother.

And it was a mother who protected their children from harm.

Yes.

The one who attacked Ashiel and Michael was neither a mage nor a Terraformer. It was a mother!

A mother who would protect her children at any cost.

A mother who can go to any lengths for her children!

She would do it again and again.

***

The ship reached Ferrato land. The three of them hopped out of the ship and booked a room in a very small inn in order to not stand out.

Ferrato territory was a very simple territory but it had strong defense boundaries. Nobody would easily cross the boundaries without being detected by the Duke of Ferrato, Frederick Ferrato.

But the three who skillfully evaded that border were not normal people either. Two of them were Grand Prince and Princess of Nacht, and three of them were Terraformers. It was very easy for them to evade any barrier without being caught!

Which is what was happening right now.

The three went inside the room of the inn and decided to plan their futher actions there.

They talked a lot. Her two children told her the entire story of how the Duke of Euros is the main culprit behind her misery who is backing Loreina. They even told her stories of the future. The future in which she was their mother.

Sienna smiled as she listened to the stories of her children.

It was the first time she was talking to someone this much after leaving orphanage 10 years ago. She had a lot of friends in the orphanage but when she was adopted by the Grand Duke as a ward, she had to bid farewell to her friends and Lisa teacher. But she was not sad. She thought that a happy time was waiting for her. She thought that she was finally about to get a family. She vowed to be of help to them. She vowed to do anything she can do for as long as she had the life withing her for the people of Nacht. Afterall, they were her benefactors who brought her into their house to foster her.

But the reality was stark different. It would be correct to say that she was more happy in the orphanage. Though the rooms were not as luxurious as in the Grand Duchy, she was able to sleep well in the orphanage. But since she arrived at the Grand Duchy, there was never a night where Sienna did not cry herself to sleep. Only her pillow knew how much tears she shed every night.
The food in the orphanage was not as grand as the duchy but at least she was not starved in the orphanage.

It would've been better if she had not entered Nacht ever. She thought to herself.
She dearly loved the three Nacht men. She considered them her family. She regarded Grand Duke as a father figure. She never dreamed in vain about becoming the Grand Duchess of Natch. She just wanted to be of some help to them. Even if it was very little. For she considered them a family.

But now, she actually had a family.

Her two children who came from the future to save her.

Her children who called her 'Mother'.

The children who were born from her womb.

Her family.

She was a mother.

For the first time in her life, she had a family!