06

excuse mistakes

𝐙𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI | 22𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI | 22
𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲

zakaria tightened the high ponytail that was in the middle of her head. she was currently at work and she didnt get off til 8pm which was 1 more hour from now. she walked over the customer service area going behind the desk by one of her coworkers kacey since she had called her on the intercom.

"ms janice wanted you to go help her stock the freezers" kacey told zakaria

zakaria nodded walking towards the back where the freezers were while looking for ms janice. she looked around not seeing her so she walked towards the other freezers.

"zakaria!" she heard her name being yelled causing her to turn around. she seen the boy that she had saw in the store a few days ago.

"hey" she waved smiling as he walked up to her

"wassup, why yeen' text me back ma" he said looking at her

"sorry i was a little busy" zakaria smiled awkwardly

"yeah aight, this time text me back" he told her smirking

"ok i will ant" she smiled as he walked away

turning her head she spotted ms janice putting ground beef on the refrigerated shelves. she walked over to her smiling while pulling up her grey leggings and fixing the black cropped tank top.

"you needed me ms janice" zakaria questioned

"yes sweetie, can you help me with these" she smiled pointing to the boxes full of refrigerated items

"of course" she nodded her head grabbing a few of the items and putting them on the shelf

they stocked the shelves while ms janice told her about her 3 grandkids. ms janice is an older black woman, she was really sweet and she was always so nice to zakaria. she said zakaria reminded her of her daughter who died.

"thats all you needed help with ms janice" zakaria asked dusting her hands off looking at all of the empty boxes that she was about to take to the back and give to one of the boys to throw out.