Introduction...

There was once an old mechanic who held his creation and pride in pure sadness,
Tick, Tack...
It sounded repeatedly,
Tick, tack...
Yet the sound was somehow calming; the old man never thought it would bring such sadness or that the dreaded evening would of had ended in such a tragic manner, he only had just achieved a childhood dream and it couldn't have been all for nothing? Could it?
He took a deep breath, hands trembling as he held his dreaded curse, then deeply exhaled,
"I must do this!" He yelled, all alone in his old antiques and mechanic store, he held a heavy tool with his other hand high up in the air ready to strike it to its demise, but somehow he was hesitant...
Tears rolled down the old mechanic's stained cheeks and his heart crumbled as the vivid memory flashed through his mind, That faithful evening the clock had struck ten and he marrily had made his way down the long set of stairs to his shop office, looking up to see his wife holding his latest creation a traveler had asked him to make paying enough to pay his bills until his son found a wife and job.
Oh how good it was then, when the clock's hands turned the other way, when he woke up every morning to see his sweet, sweet Daisy, and when,the now grey, beard was fair and nicely shaved...
But then, her scream as she pressed the stop botton, which echoed all around the street and through the old city, one second she was there and the next she was gone, leaving behind the small silver&chained pocket watch which now layed infront of him now with only one movement separating it from its destruction.
"If I can't, who then?!" The man thought ,lowering the tool to its respected place, then turned and headed upstairs.
Who?... his son had left him to rot, only came to question what had happened to his mother before leaving with his inheritance and his pregnant fiancé, Margot by his side.
He was alone...
The mechanic made his way into bed praying for a solution, a sign or something that could make him marry once again, as he closed his eyes as sleep tightened his grip and his distorted dreams once again commenced he prayed for a sign...
Not far away, only in the next city, an old woman held her late neighbors' little twelve years old daughter as fire truck sirens wailed not far off as the two stood outside two burning houses, the grand feasting fire flickering in the rain...
{sup, I am seriously thinking of making this story famous so read it to the end please !🙏🏻
Cause I can, I'll try my best to at least up load 10 chapters through the summer holidays but bare in mind my birthday is near and I have a week off to summer camp. I hope you guys enjoy!
Good whatever time of the day you end up reading this !☺️Ps: I am thinking of doing a romantic twist further on so bare in mind whoever you begin to ship Darcy with might not be the one! As you read further on say who you think is between the characters might be the one for Darcy and I demand ship names and names for additional characters such as Darcy's mates all the way up to teachers and neighbors!👍🏻}