Chapter one~Darcy~ "the sign in action"

The fireman stood in the middle of the corridor gesturing towards the somewhat burned child's room., before heading to its doorway and picking up a small yet filled suitcase.
" this is yours, little lady." He said handing the suitcase to me as I hid behind Mrs.Heightson's long skirts, the man then turned to the elderly woman with sympathy in his eyes as he took out from his pocket two train tickets and a piece of paper with an address along with a small key fit for an old fashioned house.
I looked at my new guardian with a childish confusion as she thanked the man before turning to leave and before I knew it I was in a train to a completely new city, leaving the one I'd lived in for all my short life behind in a trail of smoke...
.
.
-TimeSkip-
.
.
Personally, I'd thought the village could of been different yet it was still beautiful...
The old fashioned houses went all the way up to the old ruins of the castle in the mountain whilst at its base the newest replicas stood tall and proud.
A group of welcomers from the old city stood awaiting for them at the exit to the train station and an old taxi man took them to the house which was said on the address the fireman gave, Mrs Heightson bid the driver a good day before telling me to explore the place.
Well I did, I then unpacked then headed out to the garden where I found myself digging holes for pebbles and stones with a girl around my age, Luna who lived just two house blocks down the Elder Street.