Chapter two~ Luna~ " Friend?"

I didn't and never realized that people owned the garden, I thought the house was abandoned like most houses in the Elder Street were, as soon as Darcy and I began to talk I began to feel weird; like as if I'd always known the short blonde.
We ran around the garden as if nothing in this world could stop us, but it was clearly wrong because as soon as the old crook of a woman heard our laughter she walked out into the garden and told me to get out screaming, "GET OUT OF MY PROPERTY, YOU FILTHY THING!" Loud and clear as if I was an animal, Darcy immediately looked at me as if to say and show how sorry she was for me having to hear that before she turned to the Old hag grabbed her hand and guided her inside the house, I turned on my heels feeling a sense of dread go over me at the thought of how mother would react if I told her what happened but then I thought of Darcy thinking she would get into trouble and the poor thing was already stuck with the old crook, that was enough already...
I silently made my way back home watching, quite as usual, looking up at Nana sat on her chair in her balcony looking in the distance...
And then I remembered, ' Darcy and I will be at School tomorrow...
'