Chapter 5

NuNew and Nat arrived at the address given to them by Zee. "Zee's Photography Studio" when they got to the door of the studio.. Zee saw them.. he then went to NuNew and Nat.
Zee: Hi guys... welcome to my studio...
NuNew and Nat looked around the studio.
Zee: Sorry... actually there is still a little work to be done...that's why
NuNew: It's ok P'Zee... this is actually nice.
Zee: Ahh... Ye... my designer is not yet finished with the plan that's why.. but she just told me that the other furniture is already ready for delivery next week... so maybe in two weeks, this will all be done.
Nat: this place is actually nice Phi..
Zee: Hmm... right.. that's why when the owner offered this.. I didn't think twice. Anyways... let's go to my office so we could talk about the Cafe.
NuNew and Nat followed him inside.

Zee: Since the cofe shop is in vintage design, why we do the concept as vintage too?
Nat: hmmm.. kinda beautiful idea no NuNew?
NuNew: Ye.. we can check on that.

NuNew agrees to what Zee is offering him..He is ashamed because he knew that he got a big cost adjustment from Zee, but he is so thankful to him. They started planning what concept they would have for the cafe.

-----------------

Zee is now at the coffee shop to ocular the space... and see what kind of shoot he will be doing at the beautiful cafe. Lyn is serving him free coffee since it was told by his boss NuNew.
Lyn: Sir Zee, Sir NuNew said please wait for him for a moment.. he is just talking to someone on the phone.
Zee: No problem Lyn. Thank you for the coffee.
After a minute NuNew came from his office.
NuNew: hey... Sorry Phi for waiting.
Zee: smiled at NuNew. It's ok Nong.. here... look at this.. then he showed the concept for the photo shoot.
While NuNew is looking at Zee's laptop, Zee can't control himself from staring at him.
NuNew: This is so beautiful P'Zee.. when he looks at him... Zee is staring at him..
Phi...? but Zee didn't move. Phi??? hey Phi Zee?
Zee: ohhh... ye I'm sorry. Is this concept ok with you?
NuNew: shy... yes P'Zee is nice. So I think we are ready to shoot?
Zee: yes.... we will go on the shoot.

The photo shoot for Nu's Cafe started... Zee is busy while NuNew and Nat are just watching him. Max is also there, but he's just there to pist him off and also for Nat.. he wanted to see Nat more often. But Nat is not interested in him at all.

NuNew: Nat... I think I like him..
Nat: hmmm.... ? wait what? Do you like him? with an exaggerated voice.
Zee: looked at NuNew and Nat... is there a problem?
NuNew: aahhhh... no nothing, Phi.. then he pinched Nat on the side... shhh!!!!
Nat: awwww...! what is it again? Do you like Phi Zee? in a small tone.
NuNew: Ye... I think I like him.. I don't know... but it's just that I feel something different when I am with him.. when I'm talking to him.. I didn't feel this way with...
Zee: ah.. guys.. can you check on this for a minute please..
Nat and NuNew looked at each other ... ok Phi..

The days have passed, and the photo shoot for Nu's Cafe is almost finished. Zee is just finalizing the pictures. Also, Zee's Photography Studio is all done, and he already has some clients aside from Nu's Cafe.

NuNew didn't mention again to Nat about his feelings for Zee.. maybe Nat is not believing me... well that's really ok.. because he is also ashamed to admit that. He's doing his best to hide it. He doesn't want Zee to know about this...

Zee, on the other hand is busy with his studio at the same time at his father's company. His father gets demanded these days.. because Zee knows that his father wants him to focus on their company and not on his studio.. but he is trying his best to work hard for his job. He makes sure that he manages his schedule so that there are no conflicts.

NuNew just arrived from school..he went straight to the cafe.
Hi Lyn, how's the cafe today? he ask.
Lyn: Hi, Sir Nu.. good afternoon.. Don't worry, everything is fine. The cafe is not that busy today.
NuNew: Ok... can you get me a slice of cake and coffee Jely please.. bring it to the park.I wanted to breathe some fresh air...
Lyn: No problem, sir Nu..

NuNew starts to walk going outside... but before he completely touched the door to open it.. Zee is also handling it from outside, and they look at each other.... Zee is once again mesmerized by NuNew's beauty..even the younger one looks tired.. he can't move.. he just wanted to look at his beautiful face... after a moment, he returned on his senses.. he tried to open the door, but NuNew got the door first and opened it for him.

NuNew feels awkward and shy.. so he moved first to open the door for him. He gave Zee a beautiful smile after opening the door..you can go first.. he said while his inner self was on control not to giggle.

Zee is also shy around NuNew.. Thank you very much, Nu..
NuNew was a little shocked by the way Zee called him.. welcome Phi..
Zee: Are you going already? he kinda missed NuNew since he got busy.. he barely sees him these days.
NuNew: Ahh Im going to the garden Phi..I want some fresh air..
Zee: Ahhh... I see can I go with you? if I am not disturbing
NuNew got shy.... sure Phi..
Zee: I will just order first... do you want some?
NuNew: I already got some from Lyn. Wait here.. I will ask Lyn for you too.
Zee: held NuNew's arm...to stop him.
NuNew looked at Zee's hand on his arm...
Zee: let go of him... ahhh sorry, Nu... it's just... don't bother... I will order it myself so you can go to the garden first..
NuNew: It's not a problem Phi.. remember I am the owner of the cafe.. so basically, you are our customer.. hmmm? and it's on me... so wait there, okay? then he turns to go back to Lyn.
Zee: he didn't do anything.. he just waits for NuNew.

At the mini-garden..

Zee: how are you, Nu?
NuNew: Nu? he said to himself.. ahhh... I am fine, Phi.. I just got busy at school and at the cafe too. It turns out that the photoshoot was successful. We have already gained more followers on social media... and there are more new customers that have visited the cafe these past days... for that..Thank you again Phi.. your photos are beautiful.
Zee: Well, you're welcome... That is nice to hear from a satisfied client. Also, I want to thank you for trusting me.
NuNew: Well, I think my decision is right to get you as a photographer.. then he smiled at Zee.
Zee: Ah, by the way, Is it ok if I can feature your cafe at my studio portolio?
NuNew: Not a problem Phi..If the cafe can help you find more clients.
Zee: Thank you, Nu.

They silenced for a minute... they just had their moment of chilling at the mini-park.. then Zee suddenly talk.

Zee: You know what... one of the reasons I chose this condo is because of this mini-garden..I like the design of this garden.. its so refreshing and perfect as stress reliever..
NuNew: It's so true Phi... I also love this garden.. also one of the reasons I am living here.
Zee: smiled... and then i found the cafe..
NuNew: hmmm.... You're flattering me again..
Zee:Why do you always think Im kidding you.. while laughing at NuNew.
NuNew: laughing also... well thank you to that Phi. while his heart is beating fast.. dont give me that smile please...he said to himself again.
Zee: lastly... my favorite part of my unit is my balcony...
NuNew: He raised 1 brow.
Zee: Look at him seriously... Well, I love the view from the balcony..
NuNew: ooohhhh... I also love the view from mine.. and sips his coffee jelly while looking at the other side because he is getting shy..

Then suddenly Zee's phone rang...

Zee: excuse me.. I will just answer this.
NuNew: Go ahead Phi...
Zee: Hello....LOVE?

-------------------------------

hey guy.... leave me a comment please. I want to know your thoughts. Also, please don't forget to follow and vote please.... Its just saddens me that not all of you voted for this.

Well anyhow.. Thank you very much.

-ZeeNuNew-Fangirl