mother + son

(I'm bad at oneshots. PLS IM BEGGING U GIVE ME CRITICISM😭😭)
--------------------------------------------------——

"HENRY!" Marie called from downstairs. Henry quickly ran down, wearing nothing but a black hoodie and ripped jeans, he pulled his headphones down so they rested on his shoulders. "Yes, mother?"

"What did I tell you about leaving a bloody mess? I taught you better!" He looked down, a puddle of blood was at his feet, seeping into his socks. They were cat socks, pretty dope.

"Oops- sorry." "Just remember to clean up next time, alright? I'll get it for now, but you need to take responsibility!" Henry groaned, being the angsty teen he is. "Alright mother." he handed her a mop, putting a thumbs up and walking back upstairs.

Marie sighed. "Hes so much like his father..a bit to much."

--------------------------------------------------——

"God damn it, Henry!" Marie cried, pacing around the alleyway. She kicked an empty soda bottle and it went flying "They almost got us, you need to be careful! That woman had a blade, she could have gotten you hurt. It's dangerous this time around, you know," Henry just looked down. Clutching a bloodied knife. He slowly looked up at his mother, she looked pissed.

"Forrest nash..god I hate his voice. It's so..repetitive. I want him dead..and..UGH!" She continued to rant about her hatred of everyone, even though the plan was to kill those whom wronged them-..her, she still wanted to kill even the innocent.

She then looked back at Henry, but this time more sorrowful. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, dear. I'm just..stressed. I want what's best for you, and I want you to be safe..this town just..boils my blood." She nuzzled his hair, adjusting her mask onto the side of her face. Henry wouldn't take off his. He just stayed silent, but then slowly nodded. "I know, mother."

--------------------------------------------------——

Marie ran over to Henry, hugging him tightly. "HENRY! I THOUGHT I'D LOST YOU! I was so worried, I didn't want to loose you, too. I couldn't. I couldn't loose another person that I love. Your all I have left, boy." She said between sobs, she was dripping wet, after basically diving into the same river George barrows did, well, partly.  Henry stood, before embracing her back. "I love you mother." Marie started to cry even harder. "I love you to, I love you so much. Don't forget." Henry looked down, it seemed his coat was also starting to get wet. Marie didn't have her mask, she must have lost it.

"Oh- I'm getting you all drenched, aren't i?" She chuckled. "We should end the night, we got a pretty good amount of kills, wouldn't you say?" Henry just nodded. "..can we order pizza tonight?" Henry slowly looked up. Marie thought. "As long as it isn't from that stupid pontys pizza place..I hate him..let's kill him soon." Henry excitedly nodded, agreeing he was..annoying. but also because he liked pizza.
--------------------------------------------------——

I wanted 2 feed u guys really quick while I write like 3 other oneshots using the requests u gave, I might make a chapter just so u can request stuff. Actually yes I will 😈😈

MORE COMING IM JUST KINDA BUSY BUT I WILL GET THE j u I c y STUFF OUT SOONFNDNF