What if

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
What if Prim never got reaped and it was Katniss who was reaped than Prim took her spot in the games. Would
Peeta actually have fallen in love with a 12 year old girl I mean what if they were sitting together and Peeta out of no where says I watched you walk home everyday after school. I think that would make Prim put him higher on her kill list. Than what if in the arena Peeta tried to kiss Prim.
Well I guess if he made it out of the arena he would get killed by Katniss anyways. I guess also if Prim got reaped Gale and Katniss could have gotten married cuz Peeta would have been dead from Katniss. Another thing what if Prims medical skills saved Rue and the up rising started early and people were saved from the arena would Rue still be with us along with some of the other dead tributes wait its more than some tributes its a lot of tributes.
Hmmm I guess since I said all this I should probably including some other characters Cinna and Ms.everdeen get married Effie and Haymicth get married (oh yea I went there) and Clove and Cato got married and soon found out they were siblings.

What if Beatris chose Erudite and Caleb chose Dauntless. Would Caleb and Four fall in love. Or would Caleb be with Christina or something. I guess if Four and Caleb got together they could eat Dauntless cake together. No now that I think of it let's put Caleb with Peter (Peter what a dauntless pansycake I'm I right or am I right). Anyways let's see how Beatris is doing in Erudite. Beatrice was given the option to change her name she chose Bea. She was horrible in the first stage of initiation of exams that are all about random subjects Bea placed in last place. Caleb also did horrible in Dauntless initiation he placed 2nd last someone was even worse than him. Caleb just couldn't hit someone let along knock them out cold.

Back in Erudite Bea was only making 1 friend named Will who was almost going to go to Dauntless but decided not to. Will was Bea's only friend. Caleb on the other hand had absalutly no one wanted to be friends with the guy who was in last place especially not friends with a stiff that just wouldn't work for anyone.By the end of initiation Bea was lucky enough to have grabbed a spot in Erudite she was in last place for those who got in but eh. Caleb was unable to pick up his act and lived factionless dun dun dun. In the end Caleb died instead of Bea

What if Newt never died. What if Thomas had the flare and page 250 was all about Thomas death instead of please Tommy please it was please Newt please and Newt pulled the trigger. Than later Newt married Teresa and when they went to save the Munies out of the maze Brenda was crushed by a wall not Teresa. Oh and I forgot Chuck and Alby lived it was actually some random glader whos name was never learnt who sacrificed him self to a Griever.

Once again a random glader was shot by Gally not Chuck. Anyways back to where we were. Minho still had his sass (no writer could take that from him). One other cool thing about Newt and Teresa is that they had 2 children one boy who no dougbt was named Thomas and a little girl named after her mother even though only Teresa knew that the little girl was named DeeDee she looked just like her mother so when Teresa saw her she always felt bad for the people who saved her many years ago they were true hero's their names were Mark Alec Lana and her favorite who was like a big sister to her Trina.

OK so that was my what if someday I might right another and yes I know that was a not scattered but whatever.
I'm sorry I killed of Thomas i actually don't know why I did that in my mind everyone in that group was immune so yea.