Just Met Satan

SLIGHT SWEARING (EX SHIT DAMN HELL) SLIGHT FATPHOIBIA, RACISM, SEXISM, AND HOMOPHOBIA.

»Hunter pov«

As we were driving in the 'car' to go to school, Vee looked absolutely, MORTIFIED- "Oh c'mon, school isn't that bad!" Camila said looking at Vee in the mirror. "Mhm, yup definitely..." Luz said.

»Luz POV«

"Oh c'mon, school isn't that bad!" Mom said. "Mhm, yup definitely..." I replied halfheartedly. She doesn't know what it's like... All of them lookin at you for no reason, talking behind your back...  I started to become lost in my thoughts.

Once I looked up we were at the hellhole called school.

»Willow POV«

We walked out of the car and into school. It looked nice and tidy but crusty and dirty in the corners.

»Vee POV«

We walked into the principals office and got our classes, surprisingly, we all got the same ones.

»Author POV«

They walked to their class and sat down. Hunter sat next to willow next to two girls. One had a pink streak in her blonde hair with tan skin complementin it. The other was a brunette with very obviously dyed red highlights while her skin was very fair and pale. The blondie wore a white vintage shirt with fishnet wrist coverings, she had on blue skinny jeans with them too. Meanwhile the other girl looked somewhat like a copy of her, except a different brand and just with a skirt on.

"Hey blondie," said the girl to hunter. "Huh?" hunter replied. "You're cute, wanna be my friend? The names Amber. Her name's Ruby." "Uh..."

WORD COUNT
279 words
I'm so proud of this! I really hope you guys like it. Good night/ morning!