[Date!]

Y'ALL WE ARE BACK AHHH 🤭 IDK WHAT I WAS GOING WITH THIS ONE BUT I HOPE U ENJOY SORRY FOR THIS LATE ONE THE LACK OF MOTIVATION IS KILLING ME BUT THANKS TO MY FRIEND AND YOU ALL I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FINISH THIS UP AND THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING ON THIS STORY GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT COMMENT FOR MORE. (I'M TRYNA GET USED TO THE TERMS Y'ALL BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS ONE LUVS)

Warning⚠️ (Swearing, sexual comments, sexual themes) if you are sensitive to these topics, I advise you not to read, Thank you.

_____________________
After we got out of the shower after we just had sex it was a little awkward because we just met and we have already shown a side of ourselves that shouldn't have been appropriate for the first greeting and we had already broken the rules for the college, showing that we can't handle ourselves. We get dressed and we were silent almost the whole night, we didn't say a single word to each other after. 20 minutes pass after not speaking to one another and I begin to say, "Well you're most definitely great in bed." I say playing with my hair as we sit on our beds looking down at the floor. Miguel replies with "Well... Thank you I appreciate it you definitely know how to keep me going..." He says nervously putting his hand behind his neck.

It was still awkward for a moment, but I can't help but still look at him with his nice-looking body and his shy little face he was making so I get up and make the first move. I get up and I stand up and I say "I wanna cuddle with you tonight..." I say embarrassingly standing up in front of him. He smiles at me and hugs me around the waist and as he pulls me towards him. "I thought you'd never ask." He says smiling at me and leaving me on top of him and I caress his face. "You're so sweet." I say looking deep into his lovely eyes making me see a whole different color in my life. He begins to rub my back as I rest my head on his chest, "he smells so good..." I say to myself in my mind. He then kisses my head making me smile and I start to feel myself getting closer into his embrace. We fall asleep together making me feel safe and accepted.

We have 2 weeks before classes start so we can do whatever we wanted until those weeks were up. I finally wake up and Miguel is sleeping like an Angel with his head facing to the left still holding me. I smile and I get up unwrapping his arm around me and I put the covers up to him more so I can take a shower. Miguel begins to make up noticing I'm in bed with anymore and he hears the shower running. He finally gets from under the covers and scratches his head still feeling very tired, "What a long night..." he says still having his eyes closed as he sits up on the bed. He begins to rub his eyes and he goes on his phone waiting until I'm done with the shower.

I finally get out the shower with my towel wrapped around me and I smile at Miguel "Oh I see you've woken up." He then looks up from his phone then I start walk up to him giving him a peck on the lips. Miguel smiles and kisses me instead of a peck on the lips back. I begin drying off putting on my clothes for the day and Miguel looks at my body analyzing it more now. Miguel then hugs me from the back and keeps kissing and pecking on my neck making me laugh but even though we just met last night I just didn't care anymore I already felt comfortable with him and that's all that mattered. I then told Miguel he should go take a shower as well so he can get freshened up so we can continue with our day.

Miguel then agrees and he begins to say, "So where should I take you out??" He says in a teasing tone. I then say chuckling at his words "you're taking me out???" I then say. Miguel nods and then goes in the shower, as he's in the shower I start doing my hair and makeup while waiting for him to tell me where he's going to take me out at.

He gets out of the shower, wiping the water that's dripping from his hair, towel wrapped around his waist. "God, he looks so fucking hot for no reason at all." he goes up to me "Have you seen my shirt I've kind of lost it last night."  I shake my head, but his body was still distracting me, but I didn't want to get horny again, so I kept my composure. He eventually found his shirt and he went back into the bathroom so he can dry off and put on his clothes and his other necessities.  He comes out smelling amazing making me fall for him more for the nice smell. 

"Well, are you ready Cariño." He says in his cute accent making me lose my self-respect, but I keep myself together because after all we hooked up yesterday after we just met yesterday. It won't happen again... Right??  Miguel then says, "well I'm going to take you out for ice cream then we'll go to the park, okay??" even though those sound like cliché places to go for a date I still don't mind it because I care about him even though we just met yesterday but I didn't care something about him from our first meeting made me feel like I've known him for my entire life. "Yeah, sounds like a great Idea!" I say giving him a smiling showing that I trust him. He gives me a nod and a smile, and we head to his car.  We eventually head to the Ice Cream place I get (Y/F) (your flavor.) and Miguel got Mint Chocolate Ice Cream and we both walk across the street to the park that was from the Ice Cream place. We both find a bench to sit at and eat our Ice Cream and we sit, and we just talk and talk nonstop about why we wanted to apply to the college that we are both currently at and Major we're doing. We get to know each other more and more finding out we have a lot of things in common with each other. 

We start to both notice that the sun is about to set so we both get up and we start walking and chatting to his car. When we finally get inside his car, we laugh a bit more but once we lock eyes with each other I knew I just couldn't get enough of him. He gave me the same look I was giving him, but he decided to go in for the first move. He cups my cheek, and he smiles leaning in to kiss me then he starts to caress my hair. "Eres tan Bonita Cariño" He tries to say but his choking between our kissing. The more I kiss him the more I feel turned on and I felt in my heart that he felt the same way, so I made the next move by inserting my tongue inside of his mouth exploring everything. I felt Miguel taking off my Jacket then he breaks the kiss so he can kiss my neck. He starts biting on my neck causing me to moan a little "Mm..~" he then starts sucking my neck making me twitch and squirm a little. He then stops to say, "Let's go to the back..." I nod my head and we both get out the car and we both can't wait and as we both got back there, he pushed me on my back then he took off my panties just leaving me with my dress on, he then takes off him belt and his pants not waiting any longer. He then pulls my dress up then he starts teasing my clit with his dick making me squirm and twitch, "Just fucking put it in.." I say throwing my head back holding my breast as he keeps teasing me. He smiles then puts it inside my cunt, and he starts pounding me like crazy. He grabs both of my hips, so it makes it easier to fuck the living shit out of me, "Huh?? When has anyone fucked you this good Cariño."  He says between breaths while fucking me. "Ah~ Fuck Miguel... wait~" I moan. He then pulls out then changes the position, he wanted me to ride him but facing him so he can see my reactions. I follow his lead and I began to ride his huge cock that was stretching my insides. "Answer my question. When has anyone fucked you this good."  he says while holding my hips while I ride him. "AH~ NOBODY AH FUCK...!" I wrap my arms around his neck while I ride him losing myself completely. "YOUR COCK IS FILLING ME UP SO FUCKING MUCH...~" I moan out almost drooling. He then started caressing and playing with my tits as I kept riding him. "Mmph fuck baby..." he moans out then smacks my ass the holding onto it giving him the better comfort. We start shoving our tongues down each other's throats as we both fuck each other making us both about to cum. Miguel then changes the position and fucks me from the back causing me to go wild "Ah~ I'm so close Miguel P-Please~" I say trying to grip on the seat, but I start losing control of my grip and It's going to make me cum even faster now. I eventually cum on Miguels dick feeling all my warm juices slide down getting the seats all dirty "Ah~ you dirty girl..." he says when he notices my liquids fall onto his seats of his car. Miguel finally gets to his point and comes on my ass then slaps it "AH FUCK!!" he moans out filling up the whole car. "You take my dick so well baby~" he says slapping his dick on my ass. Miguel then flips me over and kisses my forehead "I'll always be by your side no matter what Cariño." 

After that long night in the car, we both get our clothes back on and head back to our dorm room and we both shower together feeling a little more comfortable with each other better than before. Maybe this will turn out to be something even "more???"

________________________________________________________________________________

FINISHED THIS AT LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING Y'ALL... BUT HOW Y'ALL DOING HOPE Y'ALL DOING WELL LMAOO WELL I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE THIS WAS SURE A REAL PAIN TO FREAKING MAKE BUT I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED LUVVV Y'ALL AND STAY SAFE Y'ALL!! 😱😱

1844 words (tired as shit..)