Life moves on

CW/TW: 

____________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Purpled's parents weren't joking about kicking their child out like Tommy hoped that day, weeks ago at this point. Purpled was now sleeping in a alleyway by the school that they went to and the job that they worked at, the first day Purpled was living in this alleyway with what little he had in the first place, All packed into one backpack that wasn't their school bag. Purpled had found a gray haired pup that was sweet but protective so it took a bit for the pup to trust the alien hybrid but after a few days the pup trusted Purpled with its whole life. Purpled named the dog 'Dogchamp' and made sure the Dogchamp was going to be ok when they were at school or at their job. 

It was the third week since Purpled joined Dogchamp in the alleyway and they have stayed with each other no matter what. 

Purpled's POV

I walked into the alleyway, the one i have been staying in for almost a month at this point, I've lied to everyone saying that my parents were joking and that i was still with them even though they moved away just a week ago. I had some food for me and Dogchamp so I sat down on the normal cardboard box that i have been sleeping in lately as i called over Dogchamp who came over to me excited and happy as he licked my face a few times before i gave him some food and I ate mine before falling asleep with Dogchamp cuddled up next to me as i made sure my school stuff and other stuff stay hidden while we both slept. For the first time in weeks, I had a soft smile on my face as a slept.

Philza's POV

I was sitting at my home office, doing some paperwork for the store. It had been oddly quiet for a good hour or two after i had finished cleaning up dinner before i hear a knock at my door

"Come in!" I said when i see my middle child, Wilbur walk in which wasn't normal for him. He did look anxious about something due to him shaking a slight bit but he was cradling something in his arms

"Baby bird..? What happened?" I asked him as i sat up and went over to him but not fully, i couldn't really tell what my only biological son was cradling. Tommy and Techno i fostered until i could adopt them after many failed attempts of reunification their parents with them. 

"Y-You know my friend S-Sally..?" He said as his voice cracked, it was quiet for a second before a heard a small baby coo from what Wil was cradling in his arms which got me more concerned as I went closer to Wilbur and put my hand on his shoulder

"Baby bird...What happened....?" I asked before he started to explain what happened. Wilbur's friend Sally had a boyfriend that me and Wilbur found a bit suspicious when the couple first got together, Well Sally knocked on the door about 5 minutes before he came up to the office when Wilbur answer the door Sally handed her the baby bundled in a blanket to Wilbur and said that she couldn't take care of it and that she was moving before she left Wilbur shocked and with a baby fox hybrid with no name. 

"I....I don't know what to do d-dad..." Wilbur mumbled as i carefully took the baby from Wilbur's arms, just carefully rocking it back and forth before looking at my middle child

"Well...You have two options..You could take care of them and hope for the best or give the child up from adoption..That choice is up to you due to the fact that you are the guardian techanilly to the child..." I said before I carefully handed Wil back the child and he just cradled the baby in his arms

"I think i will take care of them Dad...They deserve for someone to love them even if it isn't biological family..." Wil said as i smiled at him

"And i will help support you in that choice but how about you go into your room and hang out with the baby while i go find Tommy's baby stuff in the garage" I said to him before he nodded his head and went to his room while i went to the garage to find Tommy's baby stuff. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if these are short- i don't have a lot of time and that stuff- Sorry again.

Date: 7/20/23

Words: 756