Hey Samwich

Sam stormed into the motel room and closed the door behind him with a loud BANG. He ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The cuts he got from the last hunt were still visible. Sam opened the tap and throwed cold water at his face. He had to calm himself down and he knew it.
He got out of the bathroom and got a beer from under his bed. He had been drinking a lot this days but he couldn't help it. It was the best and only way to calm down after another long difficult day. He took a sip from the bottle and sat on his bed, covering his face with his hands.
Suddenly, the hunter felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up.

"Gabriel!" Sam mumbled faking a smile. "Hey Samwich... What's up?"
The archangel took out a chocolate from his pocket and started eating it. Sam sighted. "Me and Dean.... We... We had another fight..." As he spoke tears went down the hunter's cheeks. Gabriel looked down at the tall human and sat by his side. As soon as he finished his chocolate he started playing with Sam's long moose hair making the hunter smile a bit. A sad smile.

"So... You and Dean had a fight. So what?! You will get over it Sammy! You always do."
"I know..." The hunter murmured. "It's just... Everything feels like hell..."
"Trust me Kiddo. Hell's worse." Gabriel told him gently snuggling up against the tall human.
Sam let out a long breath. "I don't see how could it be. I mean... Dean is permanently pissed at me and Cas went missing and it's all my fault...."

"Maybe it's your fault. Maybe it's not. That doesn't matter. What does matter Sammy is that you are the stronger person I've ever seen and I know you'll get over it. I promise." Said the archangel bringing Sam into a tight hug.

"You can't promise me that because I didn't even get to tell the worst part yet!" The hunter pulled out of the hug and stared Gabriel silently with two big sad puppy eyes covered in tears.

They both went silent for what seemed like ages, not breaking eye contact. Until Gabriel closed the gap between them. Their lips touched in a really long kiss. A sad kiss. After they pulled out Gabriel prompted.
"Well... Then what's the worst part?"
"The worst part is..." Sam interrupted himself and the tears intensified as he tried to finish his sentence. "The worst part is... Y-you are dead." He told the empty room and the memory of an angel - his angel - that wasn't actually with him.

*Hey guys! Did you like my first one shot?! I know no one is reading this but.... Whatever! It's kinda sad but I think it's a good start! Well.... Bye guys!*