chapter 9 part 2

Night 2

“Err..hello! Hello? Uhh…well if you’re hearing this, you’ve made it to day two!” He said in a cheerful tone, a smile on his face, “uh, congrats!” He then checked his cameras, making sure everything was okay before he carried on talking, “I-I won’t talk quite as long this time, since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses.” He said, still checking his cameras and flicking the lights on and off, “ummm…you might need to go ahead and peak at those cameras while I talk..just to make sure everyone is in their proper place, ya know?” Scott said, glaring at Bonnie, who wasn’t in his proper place, still checking the cameras and lights, before he carried on talking. “Uhh, interesting enough, Freddy himself doesn’t come off stage very often.” He said with a bit of surprise as he was speaking from his own experience, “I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though…so hey! I guess that’s another reason not to run out of power, right?” Scott said, checking his power before putting the camera down and checking the lights, closing one of the doors, “I also want to emphasise the importance of using your door lights!” He said while turning the lights on, seeing that Bonnie had left and he opened the door back up, “uhh…there are blind-spots in your camera views and the blind spots happen to be right outside your door!” He said nervously, “so if you can’t do something or someone on your cameras, be sure to check your door-lights..” Scott said before carrying on checking his cameras and doors, “uhh…you might have only a few seconds to react, but…not that you would be in any danger, of course!” He said quickly, “I’m not implying that..” he took a deep breath to try and calm himself down, before checking his cameras again, “also: check on the curtain in Pirates Cove from time to time, the character in there seems unique in that it becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time..” Scott said and glared at Pirates Cove before checking his doors again, “I guess he doesn’t like being watched…I don't know..” Scott said, closing one of the doors, “anyways, I’m sure you have everything under control! Uhh..talk to you soon!” Scott said before ending the recording, throwing it on the desk and carrying on with his night.