Chapter Four

Two weeks had passed by and it's the first day of school. The last time Clarke texted Lexa was a week ago; they've texted each other non-stop, day and night. Clarke got busy about school coming up again, that's is the reason why she had stopped texting Lexa a week ago.

Clarke woke up by an annoying sound that was coming from her alarm by her beside table. She opened her eyes to reach for her alarm clock and quickly turned it off. Clarke took her phone from her bedside table and immediately unlocks it; it was five in the morning, she has an hour and a half to get ready since her class starts at seven-thirty. She's gonna leave the house at six-thirty to pick up Raven at her house, even though they live in the same village. Raven insisted Clarke to pick her up by her house. Since Clarke and her goes to the same school together, Why not go together instead? Clarke reluctantly agreed to Raven, because God knows how long Raven takes to get ready in the morning.

//

After Clarke took a shower and got dressed, she brushed her hair and made sure that her things are already complete in her book bag. She texted Raven that she was gonna be on her way to pick her up. Clarke took her car keys and went downstairs to see her mother in the kitchen.

Abby looked at Clarke and said, "Good morning, Clarke." Her mother smiled at her.

"Morning." Clarke said without looking at her.

They've had a few issues in past and it kinda ruined their relationship bond as mother-and-daughter. She's glad that they're working on it and they're getting better.

"Are you leaving for school?" Abby asked Clarke.

"Yeah, I'm going to go at Raven's house first to pick her up since we're going to school together." Clarke stated.

"Oh, okay. Do you want to eat something first before going?" Abby asked.

"No, I'm fine. I'll just buy something at school later." Clarke said while putting her back pack on.

"Are you sure?" Clarke nodded.

"I'll go now, knowing Raven she always take so long to get ready in the morning." Clarke chuckled.

"Okay, take care." Abby stated.

"Bye, mom." Clarke said while heading out to the door.

"Bye, Clarke. Hope you have a great day, loveyou." Is the only thing Abby said when Clarke got out of the door.

'Well that was an awkward morning' Clarke mumbled to herself while getting in the car and starting the engine. She got her phone out and texted Raven.

Ugly Fucking Bitch Ass Bird 🕊

Im on my way to your house, you
better be ready when i get there

Or i will leave you behind and
you have to go to school all by your self
(Left on Read.)

Bitch why the hell are
you leaving me on read?

Clarke turned her phone off and putted it aside. She drove to Raven's house, and stopped infront of her house. She took her phone and turned it on to text Raven that she was already there to come pick her up. It didn't really took long to get to Raven's house since they live in the same village, it only took her a solid five minute drive to her house.

Ugly Fucking Bitch Ass Bird 🕊

Where the hell are you? I am literally
right in front of your house