𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. naïve abandoned adventures

     ROSALYN LOVED TELLING stories to her camera

     ROSALYN LOVED TELLING stories to her camera. So much so, in fact, that she's been doing it for the past three years on her YouTube channel.

Though, her channel wasn't built on Story-time videos, actually. Her rise to fame actually came from creating viral Skits, her iconic teenage rant series that was called "Teenage Girl Tries The World", and dabbling into doing covers of songs she loved too.

Her two most popular videos on her channel, to this day, are her early skits she made with her high school friends and Tara. The two of them have a total one-hundred fifty million views combined. Which to Rosalyn, is still mind-blowing to her.

And while she doesn't do skits anymore, Rose has said in the past that she misses doing them, and might want to bring them back in the future if she's up for it.

The "Teenage Girl Tries The World" series was this one-hundred and twenty-two episode long series she also did during her time in High School. The episodes themselves were always about different things that were happening in her life and how she was trying to live in her chaotic world.

She decided to end of the series a week after she turned eighteen last year, with a ceremony-style video of her talking about her teenage years and saying goodbye to them.

Meanwhile for singing—well—that itself was rare.

But when she posted herself singing her room to Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and more, that also got people watching and liking her too. She even caught the attention of Pentatonix, and when she was sixteen, she was invited to sing All I Wanted by Paramore with them, which accumulated twenty-nine million views in six months.

But going back to Storytime videos, those kinds of videos were something she was criticized for when she first started doing it; being called a "trend-hopper" because all the Youtubers during that time were also hopping onto the bandwagon of videos.